Work Hookups!!!!

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Work Hookups!!!!

I just fucked a chick I work with with at my new job. She's a Nurse and is married:eek: We have done it 3 times so far, while at work.

This is not my first hook up at a place of enployment.
I bartended and hooked up with some of the waitress, over the years there.

I also have busted others or have known about them having sex.

Sometimes the girls have had boyfriends and in my most recent case a husband.

This is so common in workplaces.

Who else wants to confess?

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You trying to get killed or fired?

I know its risky and its not the smartest thing to do. (Shit where you Eat)

I cant hel it though. We have worked in close qauters for months now. We have been extremly attracted to each otherthe whole time. We work 10 hours shifts 4 days a week. I spend 40+ hours a week with this person and we are good friends.

Im not the only one who does this it goes on more than people think.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a good idea. I had a fling years ago with a woman i worked with. Didnt end well

I had one that went bad, but the rest ended well.

I agree that it can be dangerous because you still have to see her everyday and it can get very awkard.

My little head will win over my big head most of the time.
Im a big boy and can accept whatever happens for my actions.

Like to hear others post on the subject.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A long time ago, I became friends with a younger coworker at a grocery store. He was 16; I was 25. We became inseparable. A year later we became involved physically and it was great! We kept it from the other employees and carried on for 6 years. He ended up getting married, yet we're still friends today.

Years later, I became friends with a waiter I worked with who was a butch rugby player. I could have sworn that he was a closet case. When we would party and drink together, he would hug me and get touchy feely. One night, I responded to his advances and he clammed up. It's like part of him wanted to let go, but the other part was afraid to cross the line. It turned into a fatal attraction and there was all this emotional and sexual tension when we worked together. He ended up quitting and found another job.

Many times, we start out just wanting to have a little sex with no strings, yet when the sex is incredible and/or the attraction fierce, we can't help but to have our feelings get involved. I have to be careful because I get very intense when there is a strong attraction. I guess it's good that I'm not wishy washy.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You have stated your position, and you obviously understand and have dealt with the consequences before. You know you are taking a hue risk personally and professionally, but you are making this choice of your own free will, and with your eyes open, so anything I would say would be pointless. So, I will wish you luck, and I hope the fun you have is worth it!:smile:

cuteguy0135

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sounds hot as a fantasy, but in real life I'd never consider it period. The risks and consequences are too great especially since good jobs are hard to find.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Work Hookups!!!!

I just fucked a chick I work with with at my new job. She's a Nurse and is married:eek: We have done it 3 times so far, while at work.

This is not my first hook up at a place of enployment.
I bartended and hooked up with some of the waitress, over the years there.

I also have busted others or have known about them having sex.

Sometimes the girls have had boyfriends and in my most recent case a husband.

This is so common in workplaces.

Who else wants to confess?

I had a workplace hook-up a few years ago. She had worked her way around the company over the years and one night at the bar, she decided it was my turn.

She had a downtown condo. We went back to her place. She wasn't nearly as good of a lay as I thought she'd be. Nonetheless, we both had a good time.

The good part is that we were both adults about it. We both smiled and nodded at one another on Monday morning. I sent her an e-mail telling how good she was in bed. And surprisingly, it hasn't affected our work relationship.

In short, it was a guilt-free fuck for both of us.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Workplace hookups are not uncommon in the military. I mean, practically my whole love and sex life, or at least 90 % of it, has involved guys who were stationed around me. What shall you do? Irregular duty times and 16-hour-days are not healthy for dating civil guys, and if you live on the base, it saves you the hassle of getting him in and out unseen by the guards.

But please, consider the consequences. Broken hearts beat reason most of the time, and the broken relationships may lead to less loyalty and support from your coworkers, bad reputation, etc etc. Not to mention that it is a funny feeling working with someone you have slept with, not everyone can compartmentalize quite as good as probably you and I can do.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I appricate the advice guys but I know the risk.For those that told their past experiances I appreciate it. This goes on so much during coed work enviroments. Every job I ever worked had people hooking up and for those that dont think it does, your wrong. Guys and Gals will be fucking in Offices and Closets all over your building. Not just at work they might be dateing quietly, or fucking outside of work.There are probally work relationships going on right now at your work place that you dont know about.

Yes some are messed up when they involve married couples, but it still happens all the time. Im not sure about total 100% monogamy, in most cases it does not work. 75% of all males cheat and 50% of all women cheat. I think womens rates will catch up with men also, as women continue to rise in ranks in the work place.

For me it has not always been something that just happens its months of conversation and flirting that makes you both come together in lust.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please save your judgements!!!!

Threads about work hookups. Was hopeing to hear others experiances, since it goes on so much.

Fucked other married women before, sorry for shocking and offending you., it happens!

In a perfect world, like the movies no one would ever cheat, but the world is not perfect and marriages are not perfect either.

Im sure the women who are cheating did not expect tp cheat on their husbands, it just happens. Most do not go into marriges thinking they are going to get divorced in 5 years, but more than 50% of them do! Marriges and monogmy are hard.

IchWill69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Keep playing Russian Roulette my friend.

At some point you're going to sleep with the wrong married woman with an unstable husband. Heat of passion/domestic murders happen all the time.

A random hook-up with a married woman is one thing, but an on going affair is just asking it for, but hey some people like drama and have a death wish.

Good Luck...you're going to need it.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep playing Russian Roulette my friend.

At some point you're going to sleep with the wrong married woman with an unstable husband. Heat of passion/domestic murders happen all the time.

A random hook-up with a married woman is one thing, but an on going affair is just asking it for, but hey some people like drama and have a death wish.

Good Luck...you're going to need it.

If it happens it happens.

Also maybe someone might come in and flip out shooting up your workplace!!! Maybe you might step on the wrong guys Puma's at the movie theater and he shoots you. Cahos theory is a bitch, you have no control over life!

Like I said Im a big-boy and can handle the outocme from my sex flings at the workplace, I dont need warnings,I know the deal.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're the one who brought the subject up. You bragged about it, actually, which is what irked me.

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're the one who brought the subject up. You bragged about it, actually, which is what irked me.

Im not bragging. At least I didnt want it come out that way. I was excited about my recent hook up, because shes HOT!!! I have been lusting after her for months and have been wanting to fuck her extremly bad, so it has been a big deal for me to finally fuck her. Its diffrent if you lust over someone for a long time.

Her being married made it really difficult for me, since I could not really hit on her. We where friends and became extremely close over the course of a few months. She does not love me, or I her,its just sexual.