Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It's awesomely sunny and warm today. I'm working at home and have been in the buff since getting out of bed this morning. Anybody else working from home naked?? It's been great getting up for breaks now and then and sitting in the sun on the deck, feeling its warmth on my chest, stomach and cock. :cool:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wish I could. A few years ago, during one of the hottest summers, our A/C went out for a short time and a few of us guys suggested that instead of Casual Fridays, we should have Naked Fridays.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's usually too cool to be naked indoors here except for unusually warm summer days. I'm wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt and my legs are chilly. It's different when I'm out in the sun during the middle of the day and the rays hit me. Black's Beach this summer!

Penistroker

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah i did. Got naked on Thursday night when i got home and worked naked from home Friday. Havent left the house this weekend so i have been naked since Thursday night and its now Sunday.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, still, unemployed so unless I leave the apartment, I'm always naked at home. In fact, I was so horned up earlier I had a good long wank session, shot my load up to my chin, so I just had to scoop it up and eat it.....mmmmmmmm! : )

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well, it's not Friday yet, but I'm working at home naked anyway. Super sunny and warm, so it's been nice to take periodic breaks and walk out onto the deck and feel the heat of the sun on my cock. :cool:
Anybody else working naked today?? Wish I had a naked colleague or two!