Work outs?

For those of you that work out, what sort of routine do you do? I have tried a few things but am not really happy with what I am doing and just looking to see what other people do.

StudentofLife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What type of routine do you do now? What is your body type atm(like, skinny, inbetween, overweight....do you burn fat fast or slow?) and what are your goals? How much sleep? What type of work do you do?( intensity....low, med, high etc) and last but not least what do you eat in the coarse of the day?

It really depends on where you are now, habits, and what your goals are. If you can post some of that I might be able to give ya some advice :)

Thanks!

My routine now is to do a warmup and get my heart rate up and then do some weight lifting things/push ups/crunches then do 15 mins on the treadmill/eliptical machine/recumbent bike and then cool down on one of them. Its about an hour long program. I am not overweight, I am not skinny either, I am about 20% body fat and I need to get it down to 10% or preferably lower and I want to just have a flat stomach. I get about 6 hours a night need to get more but on average about 6 hours. I want to lose weight and feel better about myself and thats all. I do about a middle intensity work out but I am not afraid to do high intensity but I need to do something. I do not eat well, I eat pretty bad but I have changed my diet alot by getting rid of soft drinks but I do need to eat less calories.

StudentofLife said:
What type of routine do you do now? What is your body type atm(like, skinny, inbetween, overweight....do you burn fat fast or slow?) and what are your goals? How much sleep? What type of work do you do?( intensity....low, med, high etc) and last but not least what do you eat in the coarse of the day?

It really depends on where you are now, habits, and what your goals are. If you can post some of that I might be able to give ya some advice :)

Thanks!

D_wrthswrth

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Man,
Good for you for workiong out. Even better for making changes. I have seen guys in my gym every day with no change.
So keep it up. I am not up for typing tonight but drop a line and I can hook you up with a plan. Keep up the good work.
Thor

tunabomber

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do 45 minutes of cardio every other day on a recumbent bike, and do strength training every 4 days (on cardio "off" days). Keep doing your warmups, as most people overlook this important part of a good work out.
If you are looking to drop some body fat, focus on your diet and some moderate cardio. It sounds like your heading in the right direction, just take it a couple steps further. :smile: It's all about setting goals and having the discipline to get to where you want to be.