Work Question

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by The-Bigger-the-Better, May 16, 2004.

1. The-Bigger-the-Better

The-Bigger-the-Better Active Member

Albums:
    Every day when I walk into work I have to take a piss. I guess my body is just used to it. I have noticed that a guy always comes in right after me. I was wondering...maybe he just have to piss like i do. I mean I seem to be working on an internal clock. But no he always seems to chose the urinal next to mine. Has anyone ever tried to glance at your cock in the bathroom? And if so should i give him the peek? I am proud of my cock you know.

2. rkojosh

rkojosh New Member

it depends if u r fit to take the consenquences! It may be a coinsidence, and if u look at his he may think u r perving and go off n tell everyone. But then why does he stand next to you all the time? have you seen him looking?

3. kurios

kurios Member

Accidently give him a look and see what his reaction is the next time.
    If he was after something and didnt like what he saw he probably will choose another time to piss, if he did like what he saw he will likely come on a bit stronger.
    If it is stricly coincidence try pissing somewhere just before you get to work so you can change your timing. If he changes his I would say he his interested in more than pissing.

4. The-Bigger-the-Better

The-Bigger-the-Better Active Member

Albums:
    yeah I seen him glance my way...i figure straight guys dont look.

5. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Don't bet on it!

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think it goes without saying that any guy who uses a urinal regularly has at least had a guy TRY to peek at it. (Ever notice how some guys go out of their way to keep it out of sight from complete strangers? What are they worried that someone they'll never see again will discover?) And I wouldn't assume it's only gay guys. This site alone is proof that plenty of straight guys are interested in other guys' dick sizes. The bigger question is: why do you care? Do you just want to show it to him? Have him blow you? See his? I don't really see the point.

One time at work a guy went to the urinal next to mine and blurted something like "Many this water sure is cold!" I asked him why on earth he would say that to me. He walked out without ever taking a piss. I have no idea if he even worked at the same company or was just visiting, but he was just a moron.

7. Imported

Gold Member

SoccerFreak: :ph34r: Be very secretive about it unless you're up to any "frisky" reactions. :wub:

8. mindseye

Gold Member

If that ever happens again, just say "Sure is, . . . and deep, too!" ;)

9. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't bet on it![/b][/quote]
    Indeed, I'm quite sure they do!

When I was a kid, I remember reading "Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Sex, But Were Afraid To Ask," by David Reuben MD (the original, not the reissue-- yes, I'm old). There is almost an entire chapter about men, urinals, urinal etiquette, peeking, gawking, etc. Reuben uses the term "Mental Micrometer" to describe the sizing up and measuring with the eyes and mind that he believes all straight men do. Reuben, by the way, demonstrates a great deal of homophobia in this book, describing gay sex as empty and emotionless masturbation using someone else's body. So, if he could have used "peeking" as a way to further disparage gays, he would. But he doesn't, and can't, because he knows straight men are just as likely to get a look.

10. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

This guy probably has a thing for you. Maybe he's attracted to you. Maybe he's noticed a big bulge in your pants. How big is your dick? I say give him a peek by peeing at a bit of a distance. Then, when you catch him looking you're free to look back. If you think he's cute who knows what happens next.

Do something though so we can all know how this turns out.

MG

11. jonb

Gold Member

Don't bet on it! [/b][/quote]
    Well, straight guys will basically do that very subtly. It's really funny the degree to which some straight guys go to avoid being labeled gay. I mean, have you seen Starship Troopers? In the Heinlein novels, the sexes were segregated except for reproduction, and only then in middle age. But in the movie, they're showering together so that the audience members don't have to vocalize about how seeing Casper van Dien's bare ass is gay in order for themselves to not be seen as gay. :lol:

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Well, if I'm watching a movie that has Casper van Dien showering with Denise Richards or Dina Meyer, I won't be watching his ass!

13. jonb

Gold Member

I think that was my point. Either way, it wasn't true to the Heinlein novel. (Wait . . . This thread's mentioned Heinlein and homosexuality, but no one's brought up Nazis yet.)

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Oy vey&#33; <_<

15. KinkGuy

Gold Member

But tell the truth. Don&#39;t you take those little sideways glances with your eyes at the penis flowing at the next urinal? ;)

16. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

But tell the truth. Don&#39;t you take those little sideways glances with your eyes at the penis flowing at the next urinal? ;) [/b][/quote]
    Sure, KG, but only because Denise Richards or Dina Meyer aren&#39;t doing nude aerobics in the room. :wacko:

Draft saved Draft deleted