Work-related

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
So, my boss and I always flirt, right? He's a real nice, bi black guy, who happens to be pretty "big". He once told me he was 9.5", and I coquettishly batted my eyes at him and blew that off as hooey. I always assert that I'll mess around with him once he's proved it.

...He proved it tonight. Holy crap, he PROVED IT. We're talking pressing full hard-on thru clothing against me as we brushed in a doorway. It was SO on purpose on his part. And, um... yeah. I didn't do anything but scold him playfully... I'm being good. I'm in a relationship. I'm dating SOMEONE. I am NOT DIDDLING MY BOSS.

...AAAAGH!

Jesus Christ.

Fitz needs to get his ass back from Las Vegas and screw me NOW.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a similar situation, phil. Had a co-worker who had asked me my size and when I told him--he didn't believe me. So I sent him a pic. He didn't believe it was me. Eventually, I just whipped it out and showed it to him after weeks of him harassing me playfully. He believed me and sucked it. Wild day at the office that was. :D

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Isn't that bordering on inappropriate? Not to say that this wasn't a consensual move, but you really got to be careful about that stuff in the workplace. Harrassment suits are legitimate and founded on much less overt behavior than this.

philberttrw

Experimental Member
Media
To answer all three:

LexMan, sounds like you had some fun. I think it'd be a little more awkward for me, seeing as it's my direct supervisor, and I see him EVERY day, as well as the fact that I'm currently dating someone... but that's hot to think about. hehe.

Dr. Dilznick: I'm a VERY open-minded individual. I typically stick to white guys, just cuz it's... well... what I got started with, but I've had several partners of other ethnic backgrounds. I've dated a Cuban-American and a black guy, and hooked up with other, more exotic mixes ;) Dick is dick, dude, no matter what colour... :D

Dee: I appreciate the concern. I was really just... taken aback. I'm not the sort who'd just flip my lid and slap my boss with a lawsuit or any sort of charges; not my style. I'd confront him about it if it were less of my own damn fault... basically, I'm just going to back off on any flirty behaviour on my part and behave myself, and scold my boss-man in kind if he keeps up the hard-on displays.

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hope your supervisor can keep a sense of humor about the situation and not expect things to proceed any further. If I were facing that dilemma, I'd be afraid he would be tempted to misuse his authority or harbor some hostility. Or that he might confuse/associate his supervisory influence with his "sexual authority," you know?

Of course, this may say more about the number of power-hungry supervisors I've worked with. :p

At any rate, it sounds like you have a good plan for how to defuse the tension and move past it.

Good luck!

steve

RLS: You've got more control than me. I would've probably ended up blowing him in the nearest dark hallway. But, then again, I'm easy. :D