work relationship

D_Chode Manhammer

Just Browsing
Media
so i have an attractive single female coworker who was hitting a rough patch in life. right place wrong time kind of thing when she was freaking out about a life changing problem. in the past i had always been professional and was able to keep my distance. anyways she had a lot of anxiety and i offered her some help. for example she had to drive to another town on business and i let her use my TomTom for directions. again anyways i had told her that in part of helping her i didn't want her to think i was trying to get down her pants. a very rude way i suppose that i was sincere in what i was doing and i would be offended if you thought otherwise. well i figured my good deed was done, but now whenever she sees me she tells me how her life has been going. i don't want to be rude and hurt her feelings as i'm just a coworker who i felt i was at the right place but wrong time when this whole thing started. so what do i do now?

by the way she knows i'm single too and not seeing anyone seriously.

Last edited:

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't see why she would see your helping her as a come on.

But if you're interested in her, then get to know her, or and go out for lunch sometimes, or even arrange to meet after work.

D_Chode Manhammer

Just Browsing
Media
i don't see how she thinks my helping her is a come on either. i think she is the type that something has to be there in the beginning. with that said i was just wondering how not to be directly rude or offensive. i'm not a "girlfriend" to tell your problems to, haha.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yikes...i say just stay friendly and see if she eventually pipes down about her problems. i cannot stand people using me as free therapy. so annoying.