Work Rumours

largeandproud: I recently dated a girl at work, since we have finished she has told collegues about my size, and I am now seen as the "guy with the big dick". Male colleagues joke at me, and females just tend to look.

I would appreciate some advice on how to proceed with a new girl, but I am unsure if she just wants me because I am large.

47boreas: Hi largeandproud,

I have had similar experiences. So I am acting case by case. If I like that woman, I accept her offer and may have sex with her. When a woman, maybe married, wants me only because my cock is large, I may repel her advances. However, if I like her, I may accept it. I do not like all kind of ladies, for instance impudent behaviour turns me off.

Be careful! It may be better to fuck her than to reject her. Rejected women may be hostile to you. I have experienced it bitterly, and that is why I think that it would have been better to fuck her. But now I am working elsewhere and even at a different town.

<HTH>

Boreas

HUMONGOUS: if you have good assessment skills it will not take you long to tell whether she wants you for your endowment or if she is generally interested in you. my answer would be to have fun wih it while you can. do not be so serious. enjoy life and your big dick

Thumper_10x7_CA: I'd say it's a bad idea to date people from work. As much as the real world is supposed to be more mature, it's really just high school all over, only you have to wear a suit and tie.

captainstupid: hey its better than everyone knowing you have a small cock

yohbaby2003: i have a very small dick but admire you big guys...
but, everyone at work knows i'm tiny... they heckle me all the time... and call me names like tiny, little boy, etc...

HUMONGOUS: [quote author=yohbaby2003 link=board=relationships;num=1065843928;start=0#6 date=11/19/03 at 23:05:32]i have a very small dick but admire you big guys...
but, everyone at work knows i'm tiny... they heckle me all the time... and call me names like tiny, little boy, etc... [/quote]
i think you are trying to tell us that you enjoy being humiliated because of your small endowment. you should probably check out the small-penis-club on yahoo they have members there who enjoy being heckled and humiliated. you may already know of this club.l

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not a good idea to date at work because,

A) you could break up

B) you could get fired.

Most companies prefer no dating other employees because if something happens in the company, they could be separated over differences of opinions, etc.

Myself, I was seeing this girl where I was working once on the sly. Only difference was she was a temp and I wasn't, so there was no conflict of interest.

mhk: If you like your job, don't date your coworkers. There are plenty of other opportunities to furhter your social life. Keep everything on a completely professional level. Use common sense, and think with your big head...er little...uh, you know what I mean. ;)

Thumper_10x7_CA: Since I work where it's predominantly gay and very open that being gay is a non-issue, it's a terrible idea to date guys from work. All those meddling queens with nothing better to do then to discuss who is with who, and who has a bigger dick. I admit, I join in sometimes when the gossip is juicy, but co-workers can be so invasive to your privacy.
Sometimes it's better to let your private and work lives stay seperate. At least until you are secure in your relationship. Then you can unveil your hunk-a hunk-a boyfriend at the office Christmas Party and watch them all get so jealous! ;D

Slingshot: I have an agreement with myself to not date anyone from work, unless I really, really have to (you can never anticipate all scenarios, after all) because, as pointed out earlier, gossip runs through a workplace very quickly. Plus a messy break-up can be awkward when you still have to work with the other person.

It's easy enough for me to do this, because I have a lot of outside interest, but I recognize that other people's jobs may take up pretty much all of their time, ie the available pool of partners is basically workmates. So do it, but try to be discreet.

What I really wanted to talk about was the idea of worrying that a woman who's interested in you is only interested because she knows you've got a big dick. When I was a teenager to early twenties, I used to harbor suspicions that any girl who was hell-bent on getting intimate with me was doing so because of my well-known size rather than because she liked me for me (which, as with many things, was true for some women all of the time, partially true for some women some of the time, and not at all true for others). It led to me having one-night stands with women who were interested in size, but going out with women who were indifferent to it.

It was later that I came to understand that just because a woman is interested in the size of your dick, doesn't mean that she's not more interested in you as a person. Not that anyone has ever said to me, "I love the fact that you're well hung, but I'd love you even if you had a small dick," mainly cos it would be such a peculiar thing to say, but that would apply to my best adult relationships.

The upshot of what I'm saying, and I know it's nothing astounding, is: Don't discount someone just because they appreciate the size of your package. There's more to you, and there's probably more to them.

ruscular: This situation has happen to me alot, many years ago. I miss those days. Anyway, If a woman wants you for your dick, then take your time untill you feel her trust, otherwise I wouldn't worry about it, because keeping a woman after the joy of the big dick will wear out fast if you and her are not compatible.
Think of your big dick as a fishing lure, it takes a skillfull personality to reel them in all the way.

As a general rule I dont date those that I work with unless I extremely interested. and it really depend on the job. Just make sure that its very well establish that she came on to you. I have had some hairy experiences of having food and wine dump on me after 2 woman were into a catfight. Okay, maybe scratch that and dont date with people you work with.
ps(I can laugh about it now!)

ruscular: Ooops, I also forgot to mention about the two handfull of butter smeared into my face.

However many of my friend did end up marrying the person they met at work and it turn out well.

Hmm.........I am not helping you at all, true?