Work sucks

littledickboy111

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck I hate work.

Seriously, there's no reason any of us should have to work. The government should just give us money and we should be able to sit at home and do finger paintings and watch TV.

Sure, we'll need a few people to repair robots, but the robots can run the power plant and stuff.

I vote for me for president and then I'll let you all stay home and sit around.

Oh and free health care for all. Robot doctors though.

Oh and let's let the illegal immigrants in. All of 'em. They can help the robots pick the veggies out in the field. They'll like that.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeeesss? But where exactly is this money going to come from to fund it all; before it’s used for hand outs and free health care and everything else? Who is going to run the ‘government;’ more robots? Who is going to administer the health care, robot’s again? Perhaps you could get one of these robots to roll me a joint so as I can share you dream.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Fuck I hate work.

Seriously, there's no reason any of us should have to work. The government should just give us money and we should be able to sit at home and do finger paintings and watch TV.

Sure, we'll need a few people to repair robots, but the robots can run the power plant and stuff.

I vote for me for president and then I'll let you all stay home and sit around.

Oh and free health care for all. Robot doctors though.

Oh and let's let the illegal immigrants in. All of 'em. They can help the robots pick the veggies out in the field. They'll like that.

=====================================================

:biggrin1: IF YOU PROMISE ME AN E-Z VIBRATING CHAIR ...
I'LL VOTE FOR U TOO !:biggrin1:
LOL = IT AINT GONNA HAPPEN IN THIS LIFETIME...BUT WE'RE
GETTING CLOSE... SOMETHING TOO THINK ABOUT:wink:

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tell me about it. Finished at 8, just got home. I was there just short of 12 hours. I'm building up the time to have Friday off and spend it with my 'boo'.

But it still sucks! Now I'm gonna go on Wiiiiiiiiiii
Sportsssssssssssss though!

Yay ^_^