Working out and penis size...

eogtr21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does anyone know if there is a relation between size and working out? I've been considering going to the gym more lately to just get a little more in shape and i wondered if there is any tendency for the penis to get bigger or smaller depending on how much you work out.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think so. I just started working out too, but I don't think benchpresses will make my penis bigger.:tongue:

... will only happen if the person spotting you has something in their pants you like when you spy it looking back at you!:biggrin1: Then, it's called an 'erection'. Perfectly normal, if I was to spot you. No worries, mate. I don't mind.:tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
... will only happen if the person spotting you has something in their pants you like when you spy it looking back at you!:biggrin1: Then, it's called an 'erection'. Perfectly normal, if I was to spot you. No worries, mate. I don't mind.:tongue:

:rofl:

Yeah, I think I noticed some growth yesterday at the gym when I saw the girl on the treadmill with no bra.:biggrin1: Best workout ever!

themrsir

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I feel that I've gotten a bit longer. Also, the blood circulation is better and now I havea a harder erection.

I'm planning to take pictures monthly because this is an issue I've always been interested in.

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im sure getting in shape would only help.. maybe not make it bigger, but harder, bigger loads, just healthier, its poart of your body like anything else.. and of course if you have a little extra weight around the midsection and above your public hair, as you lose weight it sucks in and whatever fat was around your dick hiding it, will suck in and your dick will look longer because youll be able to see all of it

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I'm skinny, so I wouldn't notice any gains from getting shape that way, but I can understand the better circulation and getting harder. I'm biggest when I'm hardest, just like everyone else, so I guess I'll be looking like I've got my A game on all the time. That's always welcome!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
No change here. And I think it's safe to say if a guy stood to gain length and/or girth simply as a result of working out, a lot more of them would be in much better shape! :biggrin1:

roger_dodger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I've notices about my penis while working out....

if I'm benching for example and i really use all I've got left to get that last rep up, it seems like my dick seems to...shrivvle isnt really the word. More like shrink but keep solid form. If feels like all blood has been sucked out of it but its not ready to go full flaccid. Idk if that makes any sense at all, but thats what i get.

kansascityhung

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Eogtr21,

I have heard that if you lose 35 pounds, you'll gain a "visible inch" to your penis. This is because the "fat pad" that engulfs the base of your dick will get smaller.

I've lost 20, and working on the rest...my dick grows just from seeing all the studs in the locker room :)

But hey...it's something to aspire to.

biggs23

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
the blood thats even near it goes up into my arms, and when i hit the showers and get ready to wash it all heads down south, i must be about 6" soft when i hit the showers and clean up. when im done im back at the norm 5". so it could just be blood fluctuation and flow throuh the body.

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
Trust me,doing pe is useless if you're overweight.i had a friend whom,gained 2 inches from pumping/stretching only to lose it due to his constant weight gain.also,being in shape makes you feel good and gives you a helluva sex drive.But all in all..its true,nothing shrivels a cock like an enormous belly.

GTS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are a couple of reasons why working out is good for your penis.

1) Increased blood circulation - helps maintain strong erections
2) Lifting weights increases testosterone production - more testosterone leads to a higher sex drive and possibly harder erections
3) Lower bodyfat means more of your penis is visible and useable
4) Increased stamina means you will be more of an athlete in bed
5) Increased muscle mass and a leaner pysique along with increased stamina will give you more confidence when you are naked with your partner. This confidence will turn your partner on and your sex lives will undoubtedly benefit.

Just my two cents as a fitness instructor ;)