working out and penis

Dick&Nuts

Just Browsing
Media
I was going to post the same topic! It happens to me too - I go into the gym with my dick a normal tidy size but after I've exercised a bit (especially sit ups) it's like half the size! What's going on?!

VinceNYC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not a doctor, but let's think this through: blood is directed to parts of your body that need it. When you work out, blood goes to rebuild your muscles and to get oxygen to your heart to keep you going. Blood flow to your penis will be decreased, even in its flaccid state, and it will shrink.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Exactly, VinceNYC, but know the blood being pumped to the specific muscles being worked will increase their size in time, but the blood leaving the penis for the same amount of time has no adverse effect on its size, thank God! :thumbsup:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
I have to agree with VinceNYC. However, I should add that after I cool down, I get a boner. Probably a mix of all the extra blood and the extra adrenaline and testosterone.

Of course, you can do some aerobics, yoga, or pilates naked. But stay away from the machine.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
What's the temp in the room where you workout? I swim and workout everyday and my dick stays the same six inches soft all the time...and when I hit the showers or saunna I get it hard to nine and a half! Jose'Latinoboy9

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Whew! I was afraid the workout shrinkage thing was just me. Usually comes back to normal during the shower afterwards...thanks for starting this thread bigboy!

Str8Man

Just Browsing
Media
I don't think it is the size during the workout that bothers them (and me). It is the size after the workout when you go back to the locker room and shower. I hate going in looking like I just got out of a cold swimming pool, and other guys are hanging loose. Once I get a hot shower and wash my buddy with a long stretching motion, he's back to normal. At least I look better leaving the shower than I did walking into it.

Side topic: Do you guys ever notice some guys go shower and hang out in the locker room before they work out? Maybe they don't even workout at all, just trolling. Would explain why they're hanging so long.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Originally posted by Str8Man@Jun 3 2005, 08:19 AM
Side topic: Do you guys ever notice some guys go shower and hang out in the locker room before they work out? Maybe they don't even workout at all, just trolling. Would explain why they're hanging so long.
[post=317507]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, some of us noted this type of behavior in this recent thread on "locker room pet peeves." There's a guy at one of the gyms I go to who seems to structure his entire workout around when the more-endowed members will be hitting the showers ... clearly more interested in working his eyeballs than anything else.

Steve :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Steve26@Jun 3 2005, 03:06 PM
. . . . There's a guy at one of the gyms I go to who seems to structure his entire workout around when the more-endowed members will be hitting the showers ... clearly more interested in working his eyeballs than anything else.

Steve :D
[post=317529]Quoted post[/post]​
Perhaps when his eyeballs get that kind of workout, there's a direct connection to his groin and things gets fluffed and stimulated at the same time, Steve. The more-endowed members must be beneficial to the guy. :evilgrin:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by Dr Rock@Jun 2 2005, 08:15 PM
however, I appear to be the only one who doesn't regularly check the status of my penis during a workout :(
[post=317437]Quoted post[/post]​
I don't either. However, I do know about the boners.

7x5.5:
Originally posted by jazzz14@Jun 4 2005, 09:02 AM
Happens to me all the time, work out, down he goes, way down. I call it, 'Infant dick. Oh well, but who cares, I don't -seems to happen to the majority og guys at my gym, as far as I can tell. B)
[post=317766]Quoted post[/post]​

Mine gets smaller after strenuous exercise too, just one of those things.

uncut_82

Just Browsing
Media
the same thing happens to me, but only when I'm on my back (benches, situps, etc)...goes from big to miniature...

craigs

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by bigboy1231@Jun 2 2005, 01:09 PM
why does it seem like my penis scrunches up when i work out, it gets really small
[post=317240]Quoted post[/post]​
Not sure why? I actually experience the opposite effect...when I work out- chest, ab and esp. leg muscles- my penis usually follows suit... it doesn't get fully hard or even 'sexually' aroused, but just seems to plump up with the rest of me...
But I have to say, that I'm usually really horny 'after' a good pump.
Obviously everyones workout is different...is it a circulation question? If your penis comes back to normal- there should be no problem...
-c

craigs

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Str8Man@Jun 3 2005, 08:19 AM
I don't think it is the size during the workout that bothers them (and me). It is the size after the workout when you go back to the locker room and shower. I hate going in looking like I just got out of a cold swimming pool, and other guys are hanging loose. Once I get a hot shower and wash my buddy with a long stretching motion, he's back to normal. At least I look better leaving the shower than I did walking into it.

[post=317507]Quoted post[/post]​
YES, we ALL notice them...the desperate men who sadly spend hours of their day trolling around locker rooms, just to get a glimpse of some random guys 'meat and two'.
They're usually quite harmless except when they start having sex with one another...I recently had a 'couple' kicked out of the YMCA here in NYC because of inappropriate behavior...
It's all good-ROCK ON- meet each other @ the gym, but leave the 'other' for the back room bars or your own homes...there are kids in the Y showers for fucks sake!... not to mention those of us who just get sick watching you and your sad gay interludes.
Sorry to vent, but the forum sent me and that shit really pisses me off.
-C

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing really to tell; you're just experiencing a temporary lack of blood circulation to your penis is all. When you work out, the particular muscles involved will become engorged and leave the ones that not being worked with little circulation.

Happened too many times to count until I asked someone, and they better informed me about it. Matter of fact, for all practical tents and purposes, this may very well be part of the reason that a of lot bodybuilders have small dicks.