working out and sex drive

dcho

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone here work out regularly? I do and I feel as if it has increased my sex drive. Also, this past month, I took nitro-tech, a protein supplement. I realized that made me hornier than ever. Crazy stuff.. :tongue:

Reactions: Boris357

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think for me, I just feel more fit, more aware of my body, and thus more attractive, when I'm working out regularly. But I'm sure there's a chemical release of some sort that hikes the libido as well. I know that it works from the other side too. That is, I had a girlfriend that could "smell" if I'd recently worked out, and would pretty much attack me after I'd exerted myself in any way.

Reactions: Gj816

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think for me, I just feel more fit, more aware of my body, and thus more attractive, when I'm working out regularly. But I'm sure there's a chemical release of some sort that hikes the libido as well. I know that it works from the other side too. That is, I had a girlfriend that could "smell" if I'd recently worked out, and would pretty much attack me after I'd exerted myself in any way.

Yeah, I like that smell and look of a freshly showered man after a workout too.

I'm like you, Novice, I just feel a vitality after working out regularly which is connected to my sex drive. Sex is a physical thing after all, that working out enhances - stamina, flexiblity, strength.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, I like that smell and look of a freshly showered man after a workout too.

I'm like you, Novice, I just feel a vitality after working out regularly which is connected to my sex drive. Sex is a physical thing after all, that working out enhances - stamina, flexiblity, strength.
STOP! You're making me have "weird tingly feelings". :biggrin1:

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I run a few miles most mornings and I notice I have alot more energy and stamina when I exercise regularly. Plus, my wife seems to enjoy sex more when my legs are stronger.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. I run at least 2 miles, and almost everyday, adn have a small regimen, but for the pat few months, my drive has been really low.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Right now, I only do a daily 20 minute walk (working my way up to 30 minutes and above) and even doing that I feel a difference in energy, mood and sex drive. A good walk on a happy day makes me horny as all hell. I can't get my dick to go back down

Hopefully on monday I'll start using my school's gym to work out. I desperately want/need to lose weight and slim up. Plus I want to gain more muscles

Right after, not so much. The walk between the gym and the lockers usually has my nads shrunk to near nothing.

Thankfully those brilliant Scandinavians invented the sauna and after about 5 minutes I'm pretty randy. Pity the gym here doesn't have a sauna. :mad: :mad: It just isn't the same walking straight into a dim shower cubicle.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the nazis found if you limit calorie intake ot less than 1200, sex drive pretty much disappears. It is possible I have a caloric imbalance, since I have a bad habit of not feeding myself as much/often as I should.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
the nazis found if you limit calorie intake ot less than 1200, sex drive pretty much disappears. It is possible I have a caloric imbalance, since I have a bad habit of not feeding myself as much/often as I should.

New End, I would be sneaking you a Snickers! :wink:

I definitely notice a difference. If I don't work out I feel sluggish and tired, while working out gives me energy and makes me feel better mentally and physically.

I've read that the body releases endorphins and other hormones due to using muscles and increasing your heart rate, etc. when you exercise that help increase the sex drive and make your body feel better.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't worked out in 2 days and I can definitely tell a difference. I feel much better when I go to the gym. I put my body thru at least an hour full body workout with weights and I started adding cardio to my workout as well. I'm super horny when I workout and will have multiple erections throughout the day. When I don't workout I can really feel the difference. B_New End I'd be sneaking you some peanut butter cookies my one pit fall, but I tell myself it's protein.lol

Reactions: hairynycstud

Working out increasing circulation which can make people hornier