Working out is worth it!!!

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been working out a lot over the past few months. I wasn't fat, but i wasn't where i wanted to be. I've been working out alot, a lot of crunches, upper body work outs, and a lot of walking everyday and staying active. Well, long story short, losing weight and gaining muscle really does help you "grow" down there. I seems longer from losing some of the fat in that area, and maybe because i'm getting older, it's getting thicker. Well, not only are girls more attracted to me, but the few i've recently gotten in bed, seriously couldn't take me in about 3/5 positions. I know if you have a 9" give or take, no position is easy, but i'm a good 8 now, and pretty thick. And i had 3/3 past girls, all say "you're so big" "i can't take you" "that's too deep!" "You're too big" "OMG" "I haven't had a dick this deep before" and "JESUS CHRIST!!" I've been told i was big before, but never this much or this serious. It's incredible. So, lesson learned, working out and staying in shape has more benefits than one would really think. Granted, this is very "superficial" to think this way, but I am healthier, and I feel better about myself, my confidence is higher, and I feel better about myself. So, if you don't already work out and you want to be "bigger" or get more girls, do it. It's natural to be healthy!!! :wink:

PS: If you have "before and after" stories similar to this! Please share!!

Last edited:

kewlkid75

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I definately understand. I have been working out, running, weight training, cardio...etc...and lost 52lbs so far. i notice a difference in the size of my penis, much thicker, little bit longer and i am getting compliments and more action. Hey keep it up. I sure am.

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF loves the fact that I've been working out and playing hockey so much! She says our sex life has gotten so much better! I am ready to fuck her any time and any place! Last night we couldn't wait so after hockey we waited till the dressing room was cleared and went at it in the washroom behind the change room! Fuck, working out changes everything!

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I've been working out a lot over the past few months. I wasn't fat, but i wasn't where i wanted to be. I've been working out alot, a lot of crunches, upper body work outs, and a lot of walking everyday and staying active. Well, long story short, losing weight and gaining muscle really does help you "grow" down there.

PS: If you have "before and after" stories similar to this! Please share!!
50 pounds so far here

I wear a size 34 now from a 40/42 :cool:
220 to 170

working on it for over 14 months
can not wait tell my 6 pack shows :)

i still have about 3/4 of a inch "fat pad"

I can not wait tell that is gone!

B_bxmuscle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been over-weight and have worked out all my adult life. But I find it difficult to believe that dick size increases with exercise. Stamina, interest in sex, size and firmness of erections, opportunities for sex and performance, however, definitely do. Could it be that you're mistaking these improvement for bigger size?

valetudo23

Just Browsing
Media
bx is right. reduction in fat pad, better circulation can give the appearance of penile growth, but in fact you're just maximizing what you already have

chillWEguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can attest to the fact that working out will improve your sexual performance. It won't increase your size per se, but it will help make erections more firm and fill out to their full potential. That is probably the biggest reason why guys think that working out makes them "grow".