Working out makes soft penis bigger? hang more?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Raynor Scheiniglans, Apr 12, 2008.

1. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

Been workin out for over a year. and making some progress.

but one thing i've noticed is that my soft dick seems to be bigger, especially thicker, and to hang more than before i started workin out. and my softie seems to have a more vieny appearance. my balls seem to hang a big more too.

my hard measurement hasnt changed at all, so i'm not talkin about your traditional "fat pad adding an inch" type of thing.

just that, soft, i dont seem to get shriveled and that "sticks out" look as much when soft.

Anyone else have a similar expirience? just my imagination?

2. djrobins

djrobins New Member

More bloodflow will do this.

Being in good cardio and weight health, will improve resting bloodflow.

Its also a mood and confidence thing as well.

Better body==better esteem, even if your esteem is not low. Esteem and mood somewhat ties to flaciid.

If you are fat and lose fat and excess water weight, your erections will be stronger - not just from the fatpad, but from better blood pumping, esteem, and other factors.

At least that is the way it works with me.

I'm hoping my unit shows up better when I drop this extra weight. I know it will, and flaciid and erects will be bigger in both directions.

Its a nother good reason to stay in good physical shape.

3. bond_to

bond_to Member

Albums:
    Testosterone also plays a vital part in body development, and working out stimulates your body to produce more of it. I know I'm not the only one who gets very horny after a workout. Hormonal fluctuations are part of your dick's "readiness" to get hard - so it seems like it's "on alert" even when soft.

4. djrobins

djrobins New Member

bond_to,

Most guys say their flaciid retracts from heavy workouts. And that they feel sluggish and need to recover afterward.

I personally am the opposite if I am in "the zone", like you - better flaciid, better bloodflow, better energy after a strong workout.

I imagine that hormone levels are up too, such as testosterone.

5. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

Yup; definitely agree with you. You're not alone in that.:cool:

6. hb2

hb2 New Member

Exactly! Almost every guy I know who works out/lifts weights says that too. I've even known some guys who swear their dick shrinks or looks smaller the more they lift weights.

7. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

It seems to me that it shrinks while in teh process of lifting. For me it seems to stay shrunken while doing the heavy lifting.

But by the time i get home and change clothes... and especially the next morning, both my dick and balls seem to hang looser and heavier, and my dick seems bigger (or less shriveled).

8. djrobins

djrobins New Member

I'm like jjdov, except the effect takes less than an hour afterward.

Almost like some primal thing. I call it being in "the zone". If I am not in the zone, then its just like every one else.

9. hb2

hb2 New Member

I got a definitive answer to this question just this weekend, and looks like you definitely got it right about the penis retracting.

My roomate's boyfriend is an amateur bodybuilder. He admitted his dick is small, but more importantly he said he's sure his dick and testicles shrank since he started lifting weights with greater intensity these past few years and that it keeps shrinking the more he lifts. Though he never measured it, he insists that his genitals keep getting smaller and smaller, and that he can't get it up as hard anymore. My roomate said she thinks so too.

She thinks that he is working out on his abs and thighs too much, which is causing his penis to retract up into his body. Sounds like what you were saying. I think that makes sense. Anybody know anything about that?

Her boyfriend said that some guys at his gym say it could be the supplements he takes or that he's "overexerting" himself. But what he really believes is most likely happening is that his body is taking the muscle tissue from his penis and redistributing it in his muscles. But that does not sound right to me. Has anyone else ever heard anything like that?

10. D_Raynor Scheiniglans

well, your dick doesnt really have a lot of muscle tissue. (that's why you cant "work it out" to make it bigger. at lease, not with weights.) its just blood and tissue. so i'm sure its not being redistributed anywhere

when guys really muscle up, especially in the upper legs, their bodies seem bigger in relation to the rest of them. This is true of the head as well as the genitals. they dont grow, but the rest of you is getting bigger. so they seem smaller in relation. i think that is where the old story of body builders being small comes from.

(by contrast, the idea that most tall skinny guys are hung is the reverse. you could take a 3 inch hanging dick and put it on a tall skinny guy, and it will look bigger than the same flesh on a stocky, beefy muscle guy.)

what i was really talkin about was not a permanent thing. my dick isnt getting smaller and smaller (or bigger and bigger) from workin out. i'm really talkin about the natural shrinking and swelling that your junk goes through. it seems that, when workin out, my dick shrivels a lot. Kinda doing that "pokey" thing in the front of my work out shorts.

But pretty much by the time i get back home from workin out, and into the next day, the situation reverses and i'm presenting a lot better than before i started workin out. LOL. its crazy

Draft saved Draft deleted