Working Out.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm trying to get into much better shape and there are a few body parts that I want to get looking good.

My whole lower half of my body needs work. I need bigger calves and I want a bubble butt, and I don't know how to get them if you have any help with that.

and my last part is my abs. I want the abs that have the lines that goes down the pants and so flat but I just have the bulky abs.

If you can help me out that would be great.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
The best if that you join a fitness or gym, they are experienced in it and will help you out. First of all you need to loose weight and that is possible with cardio (your condition will be better then too) and then you can work out for the musclegroups you want. But try to do that three times a week to get a result.

D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

Experimental Member
Media
bthegreat:

I don't focus on acheiving individual specific traits ("amazing calves, bubble butt"). I go to the gym with an overall philosophy of working the whole body. I do crunches, I do pull-ups, I do arm work, and more than anything I do cardio (while listening to my ipod).

I figure if you shoot towards a goal of being overall healthy: if you exercise regularly, if you do your best to eat nutritionally, if you activate your mind with stimulating books or movies and stuff... then the whole package just seems to fall into place.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
willtom27:

So how do I start all this? Do I need to join a gym or anything?
I'm starting cardio tomorrow morning, I think I'll start with 30 minutes and go from there.

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can do some very effective calf exercises with out any equipment, and just body weight, stand with the front of one foot on a stair step or block, and raise and then lower yourself as far as you can, after as many reps as you can do, do the same using the other leg, then another set with the first one.

When I am at the gym, I do this on the leg press machine, between sets doing leg presses, but both legs together.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
willtom27:

So how do I start all this? Do I need to join a gym or anything?
I'm starting cardio tomorrow morning, I think I'll start with 30 minutes and go from there.

Gym yes. Personal trainer even better. Don't start with 30 minutes of cardio start with 5. This has to be a lifestyle change. You need to gradually work your way into it or you will fail.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
You can do some very effective calf exercises with out any equipment, and just body weight, stand with the front of one foot on a stair step or block, and raise and then lower yourself as far as you can, after as many reps as you can do, do the same using the other leg, then another set with the first one.

When I am at the gym, I do this on the leg press machine, between sets doing leg presses, but both legs together.
Listen to this guy. Calf raises will build them up in a flash. For the butt look to squats; I also like hip extensions.

Attachments