Working Out.

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bthegreat, Nov 23, 2008.

1. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I'm trying to get into much better shape and there are a few body parts that I want to get looking good.

My whole lower half of my body needs work. I need bigger calves and I want a bubble butt, and I don't know how to get them if you have any help with that.

and my last part is my abs. I want the abs that have the lines that goes down the pants and so flat but I just have the bulky abs.

If you can help me out that would be great.

2. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Flat abs with "adonis lines" require more than JUST exercise. You need to watch your diet and do enough "cardio". It is by decreasing your Overall Bodyfat percentage that your six-pack can be revealed to the world...

3. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    Thanks.

Since that will give me the abs I want you have any tips for me to get a bubble butt and amazing calves?

4. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

The best if that you join a fitness or gym, they are experienced in it and will help you out. First of all you need to loose weight and that is possible with cardio (your condition will be better then too) and then you can work out for the musclegroups you want. But try to do that three times a week to get a result.

5. D_Ireonsyd_Colonrinse

bthegreat:

I don't focus on acheiving individual specific traits ("amazing calves, bubble butt"). I go to the gym with an overall philosophy of working the whole body. I do crunches, I do pull-ups, I do arm work, and more than anything I do cardio (while listening to my ipod).

I figure if you shoot towards a goal of being overall healthy: if you exercise regularly, if you do your best to eat nutritionally, if you activate your mind with stimulating books or movies and stuff... then the whole package just seems to fall into place.

6. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    willtom27:

So how do I start all this? Do I need to join a gym or anything?
    I'm starting cardio tomorrow morning, I think I'll start with 30 minutes and go from there.

7. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    You can do some very effective calf exercises with out any equipment, and just body weight, stand with the front of one foot on a stair step or block, and raise and then lower yourself as far as you can, after as many reps as you can do, do the same using the other leg, then another set with the first one.

When I am at the gym, I do this on the leg press machine, between sets doing leg presses, but both legs together.

8. D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Gym yes. Personal trainer even better. Don't start with 30 minutes of cardio start with 5. This has to be a lifestyle change. You need to gradually work your way into it or you will fail.

9. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    #9 Primal_Savage, Nov 23, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  10. VeeP

Gold Member

Albums:
    Listen to this guy. Calf raises will build them up in a flash. For the butt look to squats; I also like hip extensions.

Attached Files:

11. bthegreat

bthegreat Member

Albums:
    I'm starting cardio and I was wondering since it works out my legs does it work out my butt as well, or is that just from riding a bike?

Draft saved Draft deleted