working with girlfriend

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by bbblowme, Sep 3, 2008.

1. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    After being with this girl at work for the past 6 months. No joke every night and day. She decides she is going back with her ex. We had talked about what would happen if we split and she had stated she would quit if it was to much for me. I mean Im a guy. I should be saying fuck her right? Move on you say...... I really do have deep feeling for this girl. It sucks what she is doing to me and she knows it hurts me but she does it anyways. She states she still has feelings for me and we have fucked a couple times since the split (even though she is "together" with her ex) Really though, is it stupid and foolish of me to still be thinking of her all the time? Morning, night and day? I am pretty sure if I didn't have to see her everyday that I wouldn't give to shits about her but everday I walk into work, clock in, turn around and she is there. I want and did love her. I thought for a minute there she could be my one and only. Yes I said it. I was completely honest with her the whole time we were together and I;'ll put that on whatever. I never \cheated. I would do anything for her. I know someone has been in this situation before but who her has worked with that someone?????? And how did you deal with it. Im freaking losing it. I wake up and don't even want to go to work but I have to to pay the bills. Plus Im stuck in this god forsaken state unless I can somehow get a transfer and stay with the say company I have a few years with. I know don't shit where you eat. I've heard it all before but it felt so right and nothing could stop us from ding what we did. Bottom line.........ladies................this is for you. What can or should I do?

2. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    transfer asap...until then,imagine that she is a borg,
    she is no longer who you loved.

even if that is not the case...IMAGINE.
    sorry you have to deal with it,i can't imagine.lol.

:smile:

3. bbblowme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

Like I said hard to transfer, have rent, bills, and to much into the company to just walk away. I've tried everything you can think of to try and forget her. I've been out the last two weekends and took home a couple bar sluts thinking if I just got some new pussy Id feel better. Nope. Didn't happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted