Working your way through a whole group?

Big_dave_uk88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone here ever shagged their way through a whole group of people? This may or not have been intentional.

Roomates maybe? A band? Hell a girls soccer team maybe? Ha ha

This is kind of a power fetish thing for me so I have a few examples from myself.

Over the course of about 3 months shagged every girl in my class first year at uni (calm down, was only 4. Not many females sign up to marine history)

I also worked my way through every woman in my office in my first temp job (3)

I even had 3 sisters one by one from a family. I almost had their mom too but I missed out on that one.

I just love the idea of seeing this 'group' together and thinking. Yup ive had all of you ;)... Or maybe its just me lol

From my experience you usually get about 3 deep in to a group before the women decide they hate you. Of course the best approach is a deliberate and well planned one. If I may quote a parable.

Two bulls stood on top of a hill overlooking a heard of cows. The youngbull looks at the old bull and says, "hey let's run down the hill and fuck one of those cows!" The old bull snorts and looks out of the corner of his eye at the young bull. Resolutely the old bull says to him, "nah, let's walk down the hill and fuck them all."

It seems that sex works a bit like a free market economy. You have supply and demand. The more you get around and the more women you sleep with, the less value is placed on having sex with you.

Reactions: moparmike

Big_dave_uk88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
From my experience you usually get about 3 deep in to a group before the women decide they hate you. Of course the best approach is a deliberate and well planned one. If I may quote a parable.

Two bulls stood on top of a hill overlooking a heard of cows. The youngbull looks at the old bull and says, "hey let's run down the hill and fuck one of those cows!" The old bull snorts and looks out of the corner of his eye at the young bull. Resolutely the old bull says to him, "nah, let's walk down the hill and fuck them all."

It seems that sex works a bit like a free market economy. You have supply and demand. The more you get around and the more women you sleep with, the less value is placed on having sex with you.
Fully agree with the rule of 3. Once the women in the office found out I had bedded them all,I was public enemy number one.thank goodness I was leaving later that month lol

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I totally agree with the rule of three.

True story: I worked at an embassy in my early career. I was the only single guy attached to a particular program and the admin assistants in our division were all pretty friendly. The first one I fucked around with was probably the best; the second one admitted she only slept with me because was curious after she 'overheard' the first one talking about me (I think 'overheard' means gossiping without admitting to being an active participant). The third one was actually assigned to a project I was working on and knew I had slept with both the others but professed that she was really more of a relationship person and not interested in gossip from coworkers. Our first time together, we're done and laying there and she says: "[The first girl's name] was right, I am going to be sore." TBH, this is probably stamina related, not exclusively some size issue.

I ended up having a kid with the third admin assistant, but that's another story. So, some time later, I was hitting on this fourth girl who worked in another division and she says something to the effect that I'm 'bad' about just using women and she wasn't interested. The jig was up and I dated outside the embassy after that.

Reactions: trypod8907

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the furthest ive ever gotten into a group was 5+GF, i had just broke up with my girlfriend after a year or so together, she was 20 and her and a lot of her friends were going through an older guy phase and as i found out she bragged a lot about my size so some of them came to me, even after the breakup a lot of her friends maintained contact with me.

#1 was the BFF [19] chill stoner chick that doesn't realize how hot she is, she didn't require any work though as we had had threesomes with my ex, we were already close, she was single and claimed she was addicted to my cock, it was just a matter of keeping it a secret, we fucked on a regular basis for 6-8months till she got a boyfriend

#2 was the slutty friend [19] blonde hair blue eyes big tits thick thighs , there'd always been sexual chemistry between us, my ex hated her cause she was too friendly and had a reputation, she came onto me less than a week after the breakup and when we hooked up she admitted she really just wanted to fuck me cause my ex had bragged about my size. It was short lived, her family was hardcore religious and she was "finding god" and wasn't interested in that casual sex lifestyle anymore, she started getting preachy so i cut ties.

#3 [23] was pretty shy and i had to work for it, she is a tswift look a like, almost didn't hookup cause i was getting tired of chasing her but we finally did, still FB after a couple years.

#4 happened more recently the BFFs younger sister, bit of a hood rat but insanely hot and she knew it, ran into her at the bar she just turned 19 and doing the bar thing as much as she could, she'd always hung around even though she was younger, she had a bit of a slutty reputation, she was super flirty, at last call she tells me her room mate is out of town and i should come over for a few more drinks, we went back to her place and spent the remainder of the night/morning fucking, she was much wilder than her sister. Unfortunately we only hooked up one more time.

#5 [21] was most recent, she was cool laid back one of the guys kind of chick, blonde hair blue eyes big tits tall with long legs, i'd always thought she was hot, she was friends with #2 out of the blue in October she starts talking to me again, we hang out a few times, we click, go on a couple dates and start hooking up. Unfortunately we were at a halloween party and #2 showed up, i guess she made some comments about hooking up with me and #5 ghosted me. That one i kind of felt bad about cause she was cool.

its kind of funny though to see pictures where i can say ive slept with everyone in that picture, but how many of them know it.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Happened once during a production. The producer and myself first fucked each other, then the assistent-director and then some if the cast members and two technicians. We had six different threesomes in one week. Great times and surprisingly no drama afterwards.

Reactions: trypod8907