workout commando

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
wondering if any of you guys also workout while going commando? I know a lot of guys feel they need "support" while working out, but I've never had any real problems. Maybe just have to pull up my nuts as I sit on a bench .... nothing real inconvenient. Anyway, I've got two different guys who I'm pretty sure are taking a peek and/or enjoying the show while I"m working out. I live in a building with our own workout room with weights, cycles, steppers, etc. There is a married guy who seems to come down a lot now when I'm working out. I noticed him standing and stretching a lot when I'm laying back on the bench doing presses. With my legs spread and laying back I'm pretty sure he can look right up the leg of my shorts and have an eyefull of nut from where he is standing. Two days ago I noticed that the inclined crunch board had been turned so the foot faced directly into the room, right in front of a stationary bike. Well sure enough when I got ready to do crunches, the married man got on the bike. There I was doing crunches with my legs elevated, baggy shorts riding up and this guy basically sitting above me looking at my goods -- I'm sure of it! lol

Then there is the maintenance guy who always seems to come in to "empty the trash' when I'm down there ..... LOL, yea right. I gave him a great show, but that's another story.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As much as I love going commando whenever I can, working out becomes just too uncomfortable for me to have my guys just hanging.

commandodude

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yah i sometimes workout commando i like the feel of my balls bouncing around put i do get a boner and have to head for the bathroom.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I go commando 24/7- and that includes working out at the gym. I don't care if a guy wants to look up the leg of my shorts. Afterall, I have taken a look at others before!

jtwildone05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i always work out commando too, not just for some fun but its cooler and i love the feel of the tug on my balls.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wondering if any of you guys also workout while going commando? I know a lot of guys feel they need "support" while working out, but I've never had any real problems.
I think the issue of mandatory support for exercise is totally overrated. Many guys think they need it because we've been brainwashed, but it feels fine to me without support. Although I wear lightweight boxers all the time and technically it is NOT commando, it's virtually the same thing. I run, bike, and lift with mesh shorts and boxers. Best combo I ever found for almost everything that I do. I hate tight underwear and never wear it.

P0KEY

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I tried to go to the gym commando once with some loose basket ball shorts on, it didnt work... no matter what i did, i got a boner, or i was givin someone a free show...

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I tried to go to the gym commando once with some loose basket ball shorts on, it didnt work... no matter what i did, i got a boner, or i was givin someone a free show...

I used to have the same problem - whenever I put on a pair of shorts without underwear, I got an instant boner. Keep at it though, and afer a small time you don't get the boner anymore (well, not unless you happen to looking up someone elses shorts who has a boner and hung like a horse... :biggrin1:)

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the issue of mandatory support for exercise is totally overrated.

I think so, too. I'm thinking that it was started in junior high gym class to further hide the differences between boys as they were filling out.

Maybe. :biggrin1:

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't like freeballing when I workout. For me, working out is a time to clear my head, push myself, etc, so I don't want to be causing a scene because of a buldge. Also I find the feeling of my dick and balls slapping around pretty distracting.