Workout gear

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whats the best gear to wear when working out in the gym. And by best I mean what gives the best bulge? :wink:
I wore some lycra running shorts in the gym today (+ cockring) and it gave a nice bulge, especially when running. Lol, I didn't realise I would 'jiggle' so much!
Anyone know the best running shorts to get?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love seeing guys in mesh or dazzle gym/basketball shorts. Very sexy. I have over 30 different pair and live in them when I'm not at work. Check out Champion's website. They have great athletic wear. Perhaps they would ship to the UK.
Champion Sports Apparel. Official Shopping Web Site !

fak_et

Experimental Member
Media
Don't wear boxers when weightlifting. I keep forgetting and i keep ripping my boxers when squatting and soemtimes deadlifting.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Whats the best gear to wear when working out in the gym. And by best I mean what gives the best bulge? :wink:
I wore some lycra running shorts in the gym today (+ cockring) and it gave a nice bulge, especially when running. Lol, I didn't realise I would 'jiggle' so much!
Anyone know the best running shorts to get?

Gross. Wear loose fitting clothes. Save your cock display for the changing room.

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gross. Wear loose fitting clothes. Save your cock display for the changing room.

nonsense! Cock displays anytime, anyplace, anywhere! Hey, women have their tits out on display all time...

You don't have to look...

Anyway I compensate by wearing a large loose fitting top, it covers most of it. Just leaves a tantalizing glimpse when I run or lift my arms..:biggrin1:

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I don't know about your gym, but my local one has me looking at bouncing jugs almost escaping there prison whilst I'm trying to use the weights, so I don't see why those females shouldn't have to endure looking at our cocks whilst running on that treadmill as a consequence :biggrin1: (At least our cocks are covered up with only the bulge showing, unlike there breasts which are usually barely covered by a thin stripe or half-cup).