Workout+Jack= :(

aybee

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah. I generally save my stroking for after the workout. The test is pumping and so is the blood so I usually end up with a thick veiny erection and a pretty good load. Fucking after a workout is what I call an IDEAL SITUATION. ;-)

-A.B

D_JoeCockHer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man sex IS my workout haha!!! ever since i done in my back thats all i have left in terms of exercise until i get back on my feet again!! :)

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
LOL, the irony of reading this board is that i'm stuck in a hotel in Colchester tonight and no doubt i'll feel the need to JO after a while and then i'm planning on going for a run so we'll put this to the test ;)

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all I don’t believe in wives tales…and this is partially based on one I think.

I wake up almost every morning with a fucking hard-on at 4:00 to 4:30AM get up and off and then dress for the gym by 5:00AM. After I come back home (6:00 to 6:30AM) I usually get on this site and get off again usually do so in the video chat room – love to have others watch.

On a typical day I can play with myself 3 to 5 times and have sex too if I am lucky.

I think most of this is based solely on testosterone levels (everyone is different) and age. Being 50 years old and still very athletic as well as sexually active it is either in something I eat or am doing for myself or maybe its good genes or being Italian…

If you want to get off and can do so. My coaches used to tell me the same crap and I played my best football game scoring three touchdowns after screwing my girlfriend at the time. I also went to state in a track meet and prior to running that day jacked off – I took second in the 100 meters that day.

lpsg17

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NEVER JACK OFF AND THEN TRY AND WORKOUT!!!!!!! (I feel like this is a complete DUH thread) I jacked a few days ago and then worked out right after and was totally spent.

I like to have that edge when i lift so i agree save if for after.