Workout music -- post your favourite(s)

ontariouncut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What's your favourite music to work out to? I mainly listen to music when I'm running and I'm looking to update my playlist. I can handle songs from most genres of music when I'm exercising, so please post whatever you enjoy. Thanks!

D

deleted858776

sounds bad - but when I am running, I like Pitbull stuff. The beat helps me pace

kokay54

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm all about dance music... some of my faves right now (sorry if too mainstream)

Booty by J-Lo and Iggy
Patron Tequila by Paradiso Girls (a remix version don't remember which)

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The music I like is the hollow sound of iron plates clinking together, blood coursing through my veins, labored beathing.....but usually it's overdubbed with four crows squawking on The View.

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually exercise outside, without music - I find it far more interesting and engaging. However, I do have a few musical favourites when I am exercising indoors. I tend to prefer targeted high-intensity exercise, accompanied by live music - it seems to keep me more energised and results in a more satisfying work-out. I exercise in time with the music, sometimes a specific instrument - depending on my mood. Regardless of whether I'm jogging on the spot, doing push-ups, squats or even just warming-up - I always follow the music. I think it's more fun, that way.

I prefer silence when I'm doing yoga-like stretches etc, but during more active warm-up and cool-down - I listen almost exclusively to this live performance of 'White Queen (As It Began)'. It starts slowly, building to a crescendo at around the 3-minute mark - then slows again at the end. For me, it's the perfect warm-up/cool-down song - particularly when I'm targeting a particular muscle-group etc.

For more general use, depending on the sort of exercise I'm looking for - I listen to one (usually more) of these live gems: 'Ogre Battle', 'Dragon Attack', 'Won't Get Fooled Again', 'Sultans of Swing', Modern Times Rock 'n' Roll', 'Methods of Dance', 'Keep Yourself Alive', 'Calling Elvis', 'Locomotive Breath', 'Liar', 'Whole Lotta Love' and 'Script For A Jester's Tear'. There are certainly more, but these are the ones that immediately came to mind.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay