Workout Regime

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Airport Strip, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Airport Strip

Airport Strip New Member

Albums:
    Hello, I name is Stamos, and I have been a long time viewer and reader here. I finally decided to join, but would like to ask some of the tight bodied men here their workouts. I am by no means a slob, but I lack the pro athlete build I have been trying to get. In particular, my arms and especially chest is quite undeveloped.

I stres though that I only do natural workouts with the following:

A pull up bar
    A pilates ball
    bikes
    Resistance tubes/chords

Could anyone be so kind as to give me some advice and set up a workout schedule for me that can give me the results I'd like to have? That would mean so much to me. I have roughly an hour or so to work out monday-friday, while saturday and sunday I can do 2 hours.

Any help is much appreciated!

2. D_Tintagel_Demondong

Hey and welcome.

For your arms:
    The pull up bar is great for your traps and biceps. The palates ball is good for plyometricly exercising your triceps, but you really should focus on smooth, slow exercises like the bench press. Barbell curls are the best biceps builder. Do 4 sets of 6 to 10 reps.

For your chest:
    The bench press. Vary the grip for variety--and try inclined presses now and then. Cycle by taking a break every few months. You can do isolations with cables and machines later to refine the chest. Do mostly about 4 sets of 6 to 10 reps. Go heavy, but go safely.

If you are a hard gainer, or ectomorphic, then stick to the free weights. Eat plenty of protein. Take some creatine before your workout to increase your strength and stamina. After working out a body part, rest it at least 3 days for the muscle to heal and the glycogen to fully restore.

Free weights are great mass builders, but they can be rough on the joints. Take a break when you reach a plateau.

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

What is your weight and haight, if you are under 20 in the BMI-index, you would have a hard time to develop muscles...

4. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I show you my BMI (22.9), will you show me yours?

5. Airport Strip

Airport Strip New Member

Albums:
    My BMI is 23. I am 6'0 and weight 169 lbs. Thanks for the tips, the thing is I dislike the bench press more than anything in the world, next to war that is. As well, I refuse to introduce my body to any sort of supplements. I am very natural when it comes to living my life, only organic fruit and foods. My drinks consist of water, milk, orange and apple juice. It just seems that all the hard work I put into getting a bigger chest gives me such little results, which is disappointing. However, my lower body is well endowed, which is why I am here :wink:.

I'd say my body is a lot like Ashton Kutcher : Yahoo! Canada Image Detail for www.blogdecine.com/archivos/image/Ashton%20Kutcher.jpg

I'd like to try and get it at Brad Pitt level (but with more defined abs):
    http://data1.blog.de/blog/t/traummann/img/BradPitt01.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted