Workout sex

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This has been a long time fantasy of mine. My wife and I have spent a lot of time in the gym over the years and I have visualized a different position for just about every piece of equipment. I would love to have some private time in a gym.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
This has been a long time fantasy of mine. My wife and I have spent a lot of time in the gym over the years and I have visualized a different position for just about every piece of equipment. I would love to have some private time in a gym.

If you are ever in California let me know I will let you use my gym after hours.

GeorgiaRick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lived in Louisiana a friend of mine was a trainer at the gym I used and he had a key. We'd take girls there after hours, use the jacuzzi and fuck on the equipment. It was cool. Had as many as four couples there once. The mirrors were great, too.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
When I lived in Louisiana a friend of mine was a trainer at the gym I used and he had a key. We'd take girls there after hours, use the jacuzzi and fuck on the equipment. It was cool. Had as many as four couples there once. The mirrors were great, too.

Have done that many time sir it's great only bad part about my gym is I don't have a pool it keeps my insurance rate down you add the pool a bam you are paying a fortune.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Public gyms are gross and have too many germs. Home gyms I guess would work but it would be awkward but it would be a change up from the usual.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Public gyms are gross and have too many germs. Home gyms I guess would work but it would be awkward but it would be a change up from the usual.

You don't know what you are missing lady it's the best of both worlds you get off an a workout in at the same time.

One of the best workout sex I ever had was at my home gym on my total gym I had my girl sit on the bench part on her hands an knees like doggy with her ass facing me and I stand over the bench and grab both cable handles an as I an doing arm curls it pulls her up and down onto my dick it's great I get a good arm workout an she gets a good pounding!!!

Last edited:

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time about five years ago, this chick who was a personal trainer that I knew told me she wanted to fuck me in the worst way. She told me to come back to the gym around 2 or 3 in the morning when it was pretty empty (it was a 24/7 gym). Anyways when I got there, she was waiting for me with another girl who worked there. I fucked both of them in one of the tanning rooms and then moved the party to the aerobics room. Fucked my fiance on the preacher curl I have in my garage.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't know what you are missing lady it's the best of both worlds you get off an a workout in at the same time.

One of the best workout sex I ever had was at my home gym on my total gym I had my girl sit on the bench part on her hands an knees like doggy with her ass facing me and I stand over the bench and grab both cable handles an as I an doing arm curls it pulls her up and down onto my dick it's great I get a good arm workout an she gets a good pounding!!!

Well I can see a bench being good as far as riding him. Sometimes riding him the bed is uncomfortable but when my feet are on the ground I can use that as leverage to ride him faster and easier, this is why we use a chair a lot for that position. I have a little bench that I use for my tricep dips and I was just thinking the other day how good it would be to have him sit on it with it fixed to a seated position and ride him that way. LOL!