Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody ever do it while at work???? Even worse, has anyone ever had sexs with the boss's daughter?

Yes.
The boss's daughter was a real flirty tramp causing lots of job security worries and agrivation to many of the employees. That beinig said, she was one sexy kitten and knew it. She wore clothes, that she could let fly open or gap so that there was never much left to the imagination. I learned early on that she wore no bra or panties. One night I was working late and she came in, susposidly looking for her father (but, I heard him tell her earlier that he was going out of town that night). She came into my office, hiked up her skirt and sat on the desk top with one leg and foot up on the deck. Her, moist, slightly engorged Lady Lips in full view.
It didn't take long before we were on the floor going at it! She was an animal and it was one of the best f**ks I have ever had!

But, this one night of hot, fantastic sex almost ruined my standing in the company and my job! As a manager, whenever we had a dicussion about her job performance, she would threaten me with telling her father that I was sexually harrassing her. Once she did just that. I met with her father, we had a frank discussion (I had no other choice - I was fighting for my job!), and he took my side saying that he knew that she had a problem, and completely believed my side of the story. She was fired and I kept my job.
DON'T HAVE SEX WITH THOSE YOU WORK WITH OR WORK FOR!

There were a couple of other indescretions (in various places in the office) done with fellow employees before I became a manager. None were very satisfactory, so done only once with each. I was married and felt terrible after each time.

l

Honkworm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I worked for my father-in-law once and fucked my wife, his daughter, on his desk in his office so everytime I was in another boring meeting with him I'd have something more intersting to think about.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So everybody in this thread is worse than dogs? Nice to meet you, Mister Mugabe.

I think what you meant to say is "No, I feel it is inappropriate, so I don't do it. But you're free to behave as you see fit."

I was using an old cliche to say what I quoted below:

Years ago I did. But corporate standards have become so puritan that I wouldn't dream of it now. I have a fairly senior position at a medium-sized corporation and I wouldn't jeopardize my career for even the greatest thrill. I won't even have off site sex with a coworker - career suicide.

What I do on my own time is none of their business and they recognize that (as long as it isn't with a subordinate).

Anyone who knows me knows that I love dogs and fuck pigs. I'm no prude. But with the pool of available partners as large as we enjoy in our lives, putting your livelihood at risk for a fuck or a blowjob seems foolhardy to me.

And please, any more literalists beware: This is not a confession to bestiality any more than my original post means I'm into scat. It's called metaphor.