World Changes in a nutshell

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AllHazzardi, Aug 11, 2011.

1. AllHazzardi

AllHazzardi Member

Albums:
    World changes are very tricky things- Entrenched interests entranced by high interest and fast moneymaking use their money to fight against change away from their ideal.

What I'm trying to say is that this, of course, is manner of course. Negativity is required to get the people into action against it. Loss of faith in the system being the primary negative trait aimed for. I'm not saying "If the people think it's broke, fix it", what I'm saying is closer to "If the people think it's broke, it probably is, double check, and if it's actually calculably busted, fix it".

To get a huge positive shift, is not unlike basic math. Generate a negative value, multiply by a negative value, or square it away, and bang, instant fuel for the future ahead of us.

Those more versed in world function will get what I'm aiming at- keep in mind if I were to FULLY EXPLAIN it from beginning to end, I'd break the character limit on posting. Probably. Maybe. Dunno. Too Lazy.

For discussion purposes, to all posters, what would you consider to be the "ONE" change to the world that would make the biggest difference. For bonus points, try to think of "THREE" things that would have to change for that "ONE" change to be able to occur. My personal answer isn't particularly political at all, per se, so I would say, my personal answer should be reserved for another day.

Post away! :D

2. dandelion

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Growth should cease to be considered a good things and be considered a bad thing. Growth just means more consumption which is fundamentally unsustainable. The human race needs targets to halve everything, not double it. This is awkward when the only solution put forward to current problems is GROWTH!

We need a deal more equality. Not forced equality or confiscating private property but clear routes whereby anyone from the very worst point in society can reach the very best.

A general principle upholding personal liberty.

Draft saved Draft deleted