World class head for well endowed str8 white men

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by D_Maurice deManiconda, Oct 25, 2009.

1. D_Maurice deManiconda

D_Maurice deManiconda Account Disabled

There is nothing more in the world that I enjoy doing than stuffing an oversized phallus inside my suckhole (mouth) and pleasuring it for an extended period of time. I am not/never into quickie 5 minute blowjobs! A blowjob to me is a reward to a king blessed with an oversized trophy and should be enjoyed by the recipient for an extended period of time.
    I especially enjoy giving head to well endowed str8 white men. I do not want any reciprocation! You get to kick back, relax, smoke (if you do) and watch your favorite pussy videos. If you really appreciate incredible head and your girl just won't do it, give this a try, you have nothing to lose (except a load).
    I am willing to accommodate str8 men as much as possible. Want a new pussy video? Need smokes? Need new sneakers/boots? I will buy you whatever gifts/donations you need or desire. It is my way of saying "Thank you" for allowing me to play and spend time with your enormous and beautiful trophy.
    I have sucked off several str8 guys who thought they never could get head from a guy. After the 1st session, they really appreciated the feeling and quality of world class head and developed a understanding of how to separate the fact that a guy was sucking them off.
    When you masturbate, you don't think of and fantasize about your hand??? No, you think about pussy and how it gets you off. Same thing with this. Simply use my mouth as a human pleasuring device for your pleasure while you think/watch whatever makes you blow your load.
    I am in the New England area and willing to travel wherever in the US for big beautiful cock.
    You must be white, clean and disease free!
    If this is something that you think may interest you, please get in touch.
    :069:

2. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like a pretty good deal! :tongue:

3. Meniswallow

Gold Member

Albums:
    i kno he's lookin for huge dicks, but this made me laugh a lil...world class? so he went up again every other single guy who gives great head, i'm one of them, and he won the title of world class head giver? not likely lol. but kudos anyway.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

not straight but interested!

5. D_Maurice deManiconda

D_Maurice deManiconda Account Disabled

Yes, BIFFtheSTIFF, "world class". I know the feedback from those I have served. Why are you reading my post anyway? You are not anyone I would meet with. You sound like an angry queen.

6. X10Michael

X10Michael Member

Albums:
    Hollywood/ Sunset Strip, also Santa Monica
    ...I'd go for this if I were on the other coast

7. blokeovertheroad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i wish i lived over there let me no if you drop by the uk

8. 7point5

7point5 New Member

you sound very serious. I am in Chicago. I'm small. thin, (5'8" 135 pounds).
    I'm uncut and pretty long-7.5"

9. danindaytonohio

danindaytonohio New Member

Albums:
    Too bad you are not in ohio.

Draft saved Draft deleted