Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
World Cup

South Africa: Saturday coming

England vs USA

Do Americans like their steaks as with their national soccer team victories: rare?

I jest of course. Good luck to both sides on Saturday :biggrin1:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shame this thread it dying, the world cup is one day away guys and girls, is nobody interested in one of the biggest sporting events in the world?.

Either peeps are waiting for it all to kick off before getting talkative about it with post match euphoria or disbelief OR the guys on this site are mostly interested in a different kind of ball playing.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So which English superstar will bottle it this time? My money's on Lampard

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Their was always a huge build up to the world cup in recent years, does not seem to be happening with this one or is it just me. Im excited, ive told the wife I love her and that she is banned from touching the remote control for a month.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I am very excited for the World Cup to start and will be waching most games, as usual. I just don't care for the US soccer team and if they win or not.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pandora their is a good chance Germany and England could meet in the Quarters that would be a great battle.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know. That would be a great game!
I follow the World Cup every year, ever since I was like 12 years old, and I think I still have the results somewhere written down from every game in every World Cup.
Of course for me, as german, the last World Cup in Germany was the best one ever, the weather and the atmosphere were brilliant, even though I didn't get to see a Game live.
It was a summer I'll never forget :smile:

Pandora their is a good chance Germany and England could meet in the Quarters that would be a great battle.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Whats the mood in Germany regarding your team in the press Pandora.

Pretty positive considering Ballack's out and a few injuries have pretty much picked Jogi's 23 for him. Beckenbaur's been pretty upbeat, saying Ballack's injury has balanced the squad. But that may also be because expectations aren't that high for this team, being so young and "inexperienced."

Last edited:

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice to hear a country backing their team, the UK rags are already saying are guys should stay at home.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Nice to hear a country backing their team, the UK rags are already saying are guys should stay at home.

I remember a Gerrard quote in response to the question of "Is it all over if Rooney gets injured"...it was something like

"What are the rest of us? Crap?"

Actually, England football reminds me of a guy with a large but not huge penis who thinks he is small because he hangs out with guys sporting 10 inchers.

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope Fabio plays Steve with Frank, not many agree but they are two fantastic players and if they gel they could scores us a lots of goal with Rooney and the lanky git up front. And if the defence does its job we could be unstoppable

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hope Fabio plays Steve with Frank, not many agree but they are two fantastic players and if they gel they could scores us a lots of goal with Rooney and the lanky git up front. And if the defence does its job we could be unstoppable

True, you lot have a good team! But I have to say, for as tall as Crouch is, he's rubbish at headers

iian1972

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Crouchs run in the English team tho has been very good, must admit he is not my favorite player but as soon as he puts the shirt on he seems to come to life for England.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, of course everybody's saying that our team will be doing great. Yes, the press and all germans are backing their team, and to be honest, I personally never found Ballack to be such a good player. I don't think him not playing will highly affect us. Time to let the young and talented players have their chance.
Germany might not be favourite this time, but they always give 100% at World Cups and usually do pretty good.
I mean we have won 3 times so far and would like to have a fourth star/win.

Whats the mood in Germany regarding your team in the press Pandora.