World map of penis size and iq

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Penis | Penis Size | World Map

I'm sure someone did this for a laugh..

I can't believe this nonsense still has legs.

It originally appeared as a hoax on a site called disinformation.com, which had similar fake surveys. Unfortunately many people didn't get the joke and the map pops up with tedious regularity years later.

I don't think the original site is still out there - last I heard it was virus central.

D

deleted257218

Zoom in on Europe and you have your answer.

Most of Europe is yellow with a few light green except for Hungary ofc who is dark green and hung = lolololololol

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
This site has by far the most documented surveys. It also tells you whether the survey is based on self-report or measurement, which explains the French and Hungarian results.
Penis Size Average Results by Country
Oh, I can't stop laughing! :biggrin1: Some studies cannot be mentioned due to diplomatic dispute...oh, please, make it stop!

Studies results are summarized in this website; however some sources can not be mentioned, due to diplomatic dispute and reputation of scientific institutes.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't even want to get started on how culturally-biased IQ testing is, and how that leads directly to reinforcing racist garbage - but that ridiculous map made me want to get right up on my soapbox.