World Map of Penis Size

drabman

Expert Member
Media
Numbers that I have seen in the past listed the average american white male penis at 5.7 inches, the average african american (not the ones living in africa, important point) penis at 5.9 inches, so yes bigger, a whole 0.2 inches! And the average asian american penis at 5.6 inches, so yes smaller, a whole 0.1 inches. Not 3.8 inches. That sounds like someone purposely posting a statistic maliciously targeting our yellow brothers.

I've seen (very slightly smaller). That's bone pressed BTW.

brian89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont know about this. my university has a good amount of asian people and i've had a few in the same dorm hall for the last 3 or 4 semesters. and when showering, most seemed to be pretty average in size about the same as the other guys who were a mixture of races (white, black, hispanic, etc).
also, my current roommate (who is south korean) and i were a little drunk one night, and started talking about each others cocks. he commented on how big mine was from what he'd seen in my briefs when walking around our suite and etc. but after i began jokingly doubting his claims of having a big cock, he stood up and pulled it out. it wasn't huge, but still, he put me in my place. (it hung probably around 6 semi-hard)(he told me his dad, and brother also had pretty big dicks, but his cousins were either average or small)

BUT, i wont lie though, there were a few asians that i was shocked were even real, cause they were so small, (like maybe around 2-4'' flaccid) but only a few. at the same time though, i've seen a few hispanic and black guys who were extremely tiny too.

i, like most people, was ignorant, and believed all the stereotypes of asians having small cocks and black guys having big cocks, etc.
but the thing is, i've been bigger than most all black guys in my dorm hall, excluding a few.

i just think that there cant be 100% truth to all the stereotypes.
and this map is just a representation of what people assume about races and countries around the world.. ridiculous.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, first of all cool post...It was fun to kill a few minutes looking at.

But, as far as believing any of this goes. Well, fuck no.

Points of interest:

1.) Somalia has no effective government but apparently has pooled its modest national resources together to combat the dire problem of not having accurate dick size data. Also, the chart at the bottom does not list a source which makes one wonder how they were able to provide an exact number down to the nearest hundreth.

2.) The USA data comes from the "McIlney Institute" which apparently does not exist. I didn't have the time or motivation to google the others.

3.) There's no reason to debate the "method" of the study here...The numbers are made up (much akin to the "Women's Perfect Penis Size Chart" or whatever that thing floating around the interwebs is called).

wilko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
okay, first of all cool post...it was fun to kill a few minutes looking at.

But, as far as believing any of this goes. Well, fuck no.

Points of interest:

1.) somalia has no effective government but apparently has pooled its modest national resources together to combat the dire problem of not having accurate dick size data. Also, the chart at the bottom does not list a source which makes one wonder how they were able to provide an exact number down to the nearest hundreth.

2.) the usa data comes from the "mcilney institute" which apparently does not exist. I didn't have the time or motivation to google the others.

3.) there's no reason to debate the "method" of the study here...the numbers are made up (much akin to the "women's perfect penis size chart" or whatever that thing floating around the interwebs is called).
iawtp

Blairmichod

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha, this was worth a good laugh. I'm Korean as well and I refuse to believe the average there is just three inches. The fact that the most of the highest percentiles are all self-reports from undeveloped nations is just icing on the cake.

BUT, i wont lie though, there were a few asians that i was shocked were even real, cause they were so small, (like maybe around 2-4'' flaccid) but only a few.

Using flaccid size to evaluate erect size is a horrible idea. On a bad day, my flaccid penis could be as short as two inches. On the other side of the spectrum, I was once with a guy who was a good seven inches long flaccid...but gained no length (and nearly no girth for that matter) upon erection.

brian89

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Using flaccid size to evaluate erect size is a horrible idea.

I see where that's coming from too. But I mean, the whole 2-4'' thing was of course just an estimate based off what i know about my own cock, you know what i mean? there's no way for me to be sure on anyone else's dick but mine. but during those few times, what i saw, even for flaccid length, just seemed sort of small. i didn't know that happened unless it was cold or something..

but regardless. i still think the stereotypes are bogus for the most part.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
It is made up. It's actually a hoax that in the way of the net has gradually come to be taken seriously.

I did have a link to information about the original hoax, but I can't find it

drabman

Expert Member
Media
this is really cool and fascinating data...if they were really able to correct it accurately. interesting how different areas can grow to become different averages.

I repeat - THE SURVEY IS NOT INTENDED TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. (Apologies for shouting, but no-one seems to have noticed my earlier post).

It originally appeared on a site called disinformation.com (be careful of navigating there if it's still up, as it is apparently malware central). The site also has a survey of countries failing at things, which ranks the countries in identical order to the penis survey.

obobob

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am a dude who has had the pleasure of living in South America, Europe and the US.... I've taken a lot of dick

EUROPE:
Germans, Spaniards, French, Hungarians are generally hung.... I can attest to that hehehehe while Italians and Brits were average..... Russians, greek and polish were below average!

ARABS:
gorgeous cocks, delicious to suck!!!!

AFRICA:
sorry never slept with one, not my thing....

ASIA:
Indians and pakistanis, small..... East Asians never slept with one.

THE AMERICAS:
I remember several Columbian cocks.... thick and long and veiny hehehe delicious, Puerto ricans, cubans also were very good.

Brazilians were mediocre size while American boys were average to below average I was not very impressed with US boys, same with Canadians....
Mexicans small sort of like Asians.

THE BEST FUCKS I EVER HAD:
Hungarian: passionate as fuck in bed
cubans / Brazilians: very good fucks
Germans: big dicks, horny and kinky!!
Columbian: nice dicks plus horny and let themselves go
Spaniard: the kinkiest fucks I ever had!!!
Arabs: testosterone overflow!!!

THE MEDIOCRE FUCKS THAT WERE NOT BAD BUT DIDN'T ROCK MY WORLD:
Brits: very normal fuck, nothing to remember or cherish!
Italians: rather overrated
Argentineans: very bland
Russians: rather bland as well

THE WORST FUCKS:
mexicans: boring plus not very attractive
Americans: obsessed with space and afraid of letting themselves go while they fuck
Indian/pakistani: can't fuck to save their lives

Last edited: