• i choose b!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • i choose c!

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
so god appears before you he offeres you 1 of 3 choices.

option a:
your penis is shrunk down to 1/8 of its size, but in return, gods grants everlasting peace upon the world.

option b:
god gives you the ability to control the size of your penis. you can be as big as you want to be when limp or erect. the size of your penis is fully at your control. however, god unleashes a new tyrant on the earth.

option c:
god give man the knowledge to cure any desease and longer life spans, but from now on, you can only get an erection so long as you never lie. each time you do lie you will experiance a higher level fo erectile dysfunction until yu can no longer get erect at all, and a new uncurable desease emerges.

which do you choose?

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D) God gets Joe Flanigan and Ben Browder to leave their wives & hook up with me as daily fuckbuds for life, BUT
in return closes the gates of Heaven, so everybody burns in lucifer's cellar for all eternity.

{ponders this} Ummm - sorry folks - but You're all screwed.
:biggrin1:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd give him a better deal. Offer him rico's dick (it's nicer than mine anyway). Take the world peace and run off with numbers123! :tongue:

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
A.

If I was responsible for god granting world peace, I would be getting laid left and right, regardless of penis size.

But it would still suck pretty bad.

As for C, there are a lot of assholes in the world that don't need to stay out there welcome and go on living longer.:rolleyes:

B_lamdellboo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A, obviously.

Besides the fact that I'm all about world peace, B is just selfish and would do little to no good, seeing as to how this new tyrant would likely mean certain doom for all...and C has it's perks, but A is just better, all around (and, I like to lie to get me out of certain sticky situations. ;] ).

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
world peace or your piece?

So, God appears before you and he offers you 1 of 3 choices:

a) Your penis is shrunk down to 1/8 of its size, but in return, God grants everlasting peace upon the world.​

b) God gives you the ability to control the size of your penis. You can be as big as you want to be when limp or erect. The size of your penis is fully at your control. However, god unleashes a new tyrant on the earth.​

c) God give man the knowledge to cure any disease and longer life spans, but from now on, you can only get an erection so long as you never lie. Each time you do lie you will experience a higher level of erectile dysfunction until you can no longer get erect at all, and a new uncurable disease emerges.​

Which do you choose?

Well, I would tell God to let me know when option d) is available. Option D is: the entire reset button. No war. No prejudice. No anger. I want to be able to love again. I want my life back. I want to be happy again.

Otherwise, I would tell Him that needs better options for an entity that made the world in six days and rested on the seventh. He is the one who slept with someone else's wife and conceived Jesus (?). Joseph was Mary's husband. Why was God sleeping with her? I wonder who is God sleeping with these days? Man, God is lucky...He has all of the cards.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ask to stop one war and start another ? LOL:tongue: I worry for the peace in the world but i worry more for the peace in this house.