World's Biggest Cock..or world's biggest fake?

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you decide!

It's not THE Long Dong Silver, it's a totally different guy altogether...although there is a family resemblance;-) This amateur video is either of a prosthetic cock or of one of the biggest cocks on the planet. If he's for real then he must be a member here, so fess up!! The thing that killed it for me was the cumshot, I think only a fantasist would assume that a huge cock produces a huge load. Nice fantasy though:)

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

cheers

Dillon

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol no flesh movment, no skin, doesnt even touch the head.

Extremecummer

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Vincennes, Indiana, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Additionally, we've seen that cock in several incarnations on xtube, in stills and video. It's interesting, but, like many bogus cocks, you never see where it starts .. hence the wearing of briefs. Additionally, if I were going to fake a cock, I would not make it so oddly shaped not spouting cum that smacks of hand lotion. Dennis

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As denis11 has mentioned, webcam videos and stills of this same mysterious cock have been appearing for some time. They all have the same infuriating UFO quality about them, herky-jerky with poor resolution and editing so one can't clearly determine the base. Yet it does appear to change length and diameter and the glans swells upon erection. If it is real, it's a strangely shaped cock. It cums in pints!