Worlds Biggest Penis Documentary

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wonderboy said:
Gisella...if you want to see it I could walk you through it...

If you have a firewall or router, you need to set it to allow Azureus' port...I could explain it step by step for you. The main thing would be to download the torrent from mininova.org And open it with Azureus...

If you want though I could download it for you then email it to you or something. That all depends on how much you want to see the programme :p

Are you a real fan of large penises or just a pretender?

Thanks Dillon! :kiss:

Aha...i think that I do not have the firewall...i'm going to find out and give you the information.

About being fan or pretender I was a fun of my bf (and belong to LPSG because of him)...i'm not a real fun of large because by now everybody here knows im really a fan o penetration to the tilt...:tongue:

I'm curious about the documentary because of the invasion and people talking about it...

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gisella said:
I'm curious about the documentary because of the invasion and people talking about it...

Gosh, it's almost like the second wave has just hit LPSG after the repeat screening today. :rolleyes:

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
I didn't wear makeup except for that club shoot, and that was at their request. You do understand "Halloween", right? I was dressed as a vampire.

Sorry I personally offended you. :rolleyes:

People talk shit about me too, and I'm not even close to your fame, Jonah. People hate. It's easy to talk trash online. Oh... and for people who have never been on camara... things are staged. OK? Get it?? Makeup, situations, clothing, editing etc.

You're a celebrity Jonah. The haters are insurance agents in small towns across this country. They don't know shit about acting, films or entertainment. Fuckin' pathetic if you ask me.

Cheers bro.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People talk shit about me too, and I'm not even close to your fame, Jonah. People hate. It's easy to talk trash online. Oh... and for people who have never been on camara... things are staged. OK? Get it?? Makeup, situations, clothing, editing etc.

You're a celebrity Jonah. The haters are insurance agents in small towns across this country. They don't know shit about acting, films or entertainment. Fuckin' pathetic if you ask me.

Cheers bro.

Why did you feel the urge to bump a thread that died three-and-a-half years ago?