World's Biggest Penis

Icarus213: I wonder if any of us would WANT to have the world's biggest penis. Your name would go down in history (if everyone knew), but having one that big can't be healthy. We could be talking upwards of two feet long.

Solis24: Well i technically live 2 hours away from this guy so I thought I'd give it a try and sent him an email... No reply yet! Then again, I may not be the most attractive guy on here...

longelephantballs: longdong,

I wonder the same thing, where is the guy and how big is he. I wonder that both for cock and for balls! lol

Whenever I'm in a crowd, I wonder, whose the guy with the biggest in this bunch.

davegoodie: I think that the worl;d's biggest penis is never really knowable, just as it is never possible to get a true figure for the average size. People don't measure properly, or lie, or the sample is self-selecting.
The biggest guy is probably a lithuaniuan sheep farmer who doesn't even know what the internet is and doesn't even realise he has a big one.
And that doesn't even take into account historical large penises.

Icarus213: It also might be likely that the largest penis in the world doesn't even work properly.  It is probably influenced by a mutation or defect and not normal genetics.

longelephantballs: thirteenpointthree

From what I've seen you qualify to be right up there in the running for the World Largest Penis!

gobleteer: The longest penis in the world is 16"(average of flaccid and erect) according to the Guiness book of World Records.
of course... if you could beat it, would you submit your name and be measured?

parrish_colby: Hi there let me introduce myself my name is parrish and I just found this web site. I didn't know there was so other people like myself that shared this comomality of being owners of a LP in my case an VELP 16 1/2" long 9" in circumfrence, soft. 39" long 17 1/2" in circumfrence, hard.This has proved to be more than a chalenge when meeting new potentials partners.Reaction ranges from shock & horrior to curositie to willing to look& try with varying levels of success. Some partners can only handle a small amount while others (currently about 12 women) can handle all of it either soft or hard. Those that can usually run the risk of the two of us becoming stuck together anywhere from 1hour to as long ten days. Is there anyone else out there who has incounter this same situation.

Alligator_Jack: 39" long by 17" circumfrence, that seems a little on the unbelievable side if you ask me

tott666: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1034465418;start=48#50 date=04/12/03 at 12:36:38]Why don't trolls stay under their bridges and terrorise billy goats like they're supposed to do? :mad:[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Finedessert: I'm gonna have to get a new pair of hip boots..the bullshit in here is getting much deeper these days... :D :D

Grandpa

croixbull: Hey,
All I can say is that parrish_colby needs to post his picture so we can take a gander at that third leg of his.
CB

aj2181: my case an VELP 16 1/2" long 9" in circumfrence, soft. 39" long 17 1/2" in circumfrence, hard.This has proved to be more than a chalenge when meeting new potentials partners. Some partners can only handle a small amount while others (currently about 12 women) can handle all of it either soft or hard. Those that can usually run the risk of the two of us becoming stuck together anywhere from 1hour to as long ten days.

I hope this is a joke.

Icarus213: "Stuck together as long as 10 days"?

That sounds like a fiction story in itself. Was the fire department called at any time?

jon.adkins: ???

Even if he's got inches mixed up with centimetres, 39 CMS is still a hell of a size...

...definitely doubtful.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Let's see if we can put this into perspective:

Soft, hanging down the left leg, Mr. Colby's bulge will go at least 2" beneath the knee (HORRORS if he were to wear knee-length shorts!)

Hard, say with at 32" inseam, his penis sticks about 6 or 7" out of the ankle and drags the ground!

I'd say this man would make primo bucks working as an exhibit in Ripley's Believe It or Not! museum.

::)

Pecker

mindseye: I'm just wondering how a steer named "Colby" can type with hooves. . .