World's Hottest DILF!

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
To give the "other" folks a chance, this thread is in response to the World's hottest MILF....let's stick to guys over 40:

Benjamin Bratt: 43 yo
I didn't know there was a such thing as a DILF. ._.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Johnny Depp, Sean Patrick Flanery, Laurence Fishburne, Ken Watanabe, Denzel Washington, Deniis Leary, Chris Noth, Mario Van Peebles, Benjamin Bratt, Cary Elwes, John Corbett, Paul Mercurio, and Ralph Fiennes, although i'd prefer his brother Joe.

simplystephen

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These pictures prove it...he is the most perfect man in the world...

Agreed. I'd bend him over a chair and do him DIRTY! Does anybody know if the guy who played Juggernaut in "X3" is over 40? (Or even his name, for that matter. Isn't he a sports star of some sort? Shows you how much I keep up with sports!) But put me in the middle of a Wolverine Juggernaut sandwich and I'd be in HEAVEN! :biggrin1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Vinnie Jones ? I think he's over 40 going by his mug, but then again english people do not age well so for all I know he could still be in his thirties. Hot bloke though, and funny as hell in She's The Man and Lock, Stock.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To give the "other" folks a chance, this thread is in response to the World's hottest MILF....let's stick to guys over 40:

Benjamin Bratt: 43 yo
Industrialsize, I hate to be a wet blanket, but what on earth is DILF?:confused: I also am not certain with MILF:redface: . Would it be asking too much to use plain English so that all of us dummies can participate?:rolleyes:

BTW your cute.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I totally agree with Darkauron and Avalonjim (?). Mitch Pileggi and Richard Dean Anderson are the hottest older men around. I've been in lust with them both for years and years.