World's Hottest DILF!

dalibor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back to Benjamin Bratt a moment. He is incredibly hot, and has a great bod. Tall too I believe. Anyone have photos showing a nice bulge or swimsuit pix? I'd like to dream. I just have a sense that tells me he's packing some meat.

Reactions: mark donnison

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The man I consider to be the world's hottest DILF, is not a celebrity and he lives in Chicago.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dad I'd Like To Fuck=DILF

LOL!!!

Thanks for the info. Now I know what a friend called me a few weeks ago, while I was making food for my son, and I thought my friend was once again having gender identification issues. Sometimes I wonder if some can really get their brain fucked out.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Spend 5 minutes alone with Bill Clinton and even straight guys will think about dropping thier pants. That voice and those elegent hands.....he could sell melted ice.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Spend 5 minutes alone with Bill Clinton and even straight guys will think about dropping thier pants. That voice and those elegent hands.....he could sell melted ice.
OMG! I love his hands and those long fingers! Mmm..

My choice for world's hottest DILF right now is Simon from the The Real Housewives of Orange County. He's an asshole, but the kind of asshole that's a turn on.:biggrin: