world's Hottest MILF

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hottest milf ever is SurferGirlCA, a member on here. She doesnt have kids so it doesnt really count, but shes my ideal older woman. (older than me i mean)

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hottest milf ever is SurferGirlCA, a member on here. She doesnt have kids so it doesnt really count, but shes my ideal older woman. (older than me i mean)
Damn straight. I must say... WildHoney is pretty damn fine as well.

indeed

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh yeah, sorry hunny, equally as hot. I think this topic is a hard one lol

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww Thanks , my kids would be mortified though :)

My teenage daughter had a huge party recently and a group of teenage boys ( 17 -20) got together under my balcony, full of alcohol they started chanting "milf, milf,milf" as I stood there trying to get them to go home!

My daughter absolutely hates it when her friends call me that. It is flattering though.

xx

Honey

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Good call. No, GREAT call... wow, and Wild Honey, who knew... not me?!

LOVE THIS THREAD.

Some that come to mind:

Mimi Rogers http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/0835-ret/rogersmi.mi2
51 yrs old, 38D-26-36 (natural), 5'9"... banged up smile, great legs... somewhat elegant, but shows the rack. A littttttttle bit of after-market work on that grille.... and I'm curious on her can... but I'll make do.

A few others, but some of the largest cumshots in mankind have happened over Mimi Rogers post-40.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More Mimi (and I need to think of a few more... as this thread is SO up my alley

Nude
http://www.francesfarmersrevenge.com/stuff/images1/mimirogerspreview.jpg

Banged-up smile, D/DD... me thinks.
http://fatbackandcollards.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/mimi-rogers-1.jpg

Bun-in-the-oven, thusly MILF qualification
http://eur.i1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/xp/premiere_photo/20050906/09/2272056240.jpg

Per the can, just the pessimistic thought I had
HQ Mimi Rogers Pictures: Brandon Davis and Replay Celebrate The Los Angeles Replay Store Opening and Launch of The Brandon Davis Jean - After Party

Enough... besides the other 40-50 somethings like Madonna and Demi Moore, have had far much more work, and spend more on personal trainers that we make in a year.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<.> My teenage daughter had a huge party recently and a group of teenage boys ( 17 -20) got together under my balcony, full of alcohol they started chanting "milf, milf,milf" as I stood there trying to get them to go home! My daughter absolutely hates it when her friends call me that. It is flattering though. <.>

I'd take that as a big, flattering compliment, honey. And don't worry about your daugher, that's just jealousy, and she'll get to appreciate that once she's our age. God, doesn't that sound old? By the way, I think you're a MILF, too. Thumbs up, here's to the screws from all those Youngbucks ;-)

From the LPSG crew, I'd still throw in Mercurialbliss, Jana, Kim, and the disappeared stud_hunter. Not that I would love to fuck you, but I imagine we have a few guys who would be glad to take the job.

dongalong said:
<.>, still looks amazing so does Sharon Stone!

Definitely. She's my favorite Hollywood actress of the aged, but sexy kind. And unlike Demi Moore, she doesn't bother with making sure everybody sees it.

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awww Thanks , my kids would be mortified though :)

My teenage daughter had a huge party recently and a group of teenage boys ( 17 -20) got together under my balcony, full of alcohol they started chanting "milf, milf,milf" as I stood there trying to get them to go home!

My daughter absolutely hates it when her friends call me that. It is flattering though.

xx

Honey
Wow, delicious looking.

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly let me say ~Mwahh~ thanks guys you all made my day.

and secondly ...Clare Talon, woman to woman that was a huge compliment and I really appreciate you taking the time to type it out, you also just totally made my day.

xx

Honey

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have no problem with telling another woman that she's a hottie. And you are, looks and personality just like a girl after my heart.

Probably I should say that you may get a problem if you live up to the MILF compliments, and your daughter one day comes home to find you on your back with her boyfriend between your legs. Should avoid those situations :biggrin1:

and secondly ...Clare Talon, woman to woman that was a huge compliment and I really appreciate you taking the time to type it out, you also just totally made my day.

xx

Honey