Worlds most annoying songs

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If I never hear this song again it will be too soon.
I love that song!!!!
Soft cell's "Tainted love" was really good when it came out but after a week of non stop playing by my brother - I fucking detest that tune!!!:aargh4:

Improvised modern jazz makes me want to punch someone!!!:fight:
The Manson remake was much better...
Barbie Girl by Aqua. . . . this song makes me want to gouge out my own eardrums with icepicks, after which I'd hunt down each and every record company representative or associate responsible for allowing this piece of crap to be pressed.
Hillarious and great song...

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have two songs that I absolutely detest; both are from the 1970s.

'You Light Up My Life' by Debby Boone (I HATE that song. Did I say I hated that song?)

'Hotel California' from the Eagles (That song is overplayed. Stupid music and lyrics).

Oz10

Expert Member
Media
Myrtle Beach (South Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah.. I don't know why DC101 and some other local stations love DMB so much but they got played in VA ALL THE TIME quote]

DMB was, and I guess still is, based in Charlottesville, VA (home of UVA) so DC101 is the closest major rock station. They would do all of the live DC101 shows and bar crawls in the early days and all of the UVA people from NOVA would request DMB like zombies when they were home on break.

Virginians are expected to love DMB the way Georgians are supposed to love REM. I didn't drink that kool aid

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have two songs that I absolutely detest; both are from the 1970s.

'You Light Up My Life' by Debby Boone (I HATE that song. Did I say I hated that song?)

Thanks a lot for mentioning that song in this thread Titan. Now I can't get the fucking song out of my head.

The absolute worst part I remember is when she puts her hands on top of her head while singing. God were we really all that schmaltsy back then?

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The ever-elusive, "You're So Vain" ... I bet'cha think this song is about you ...

It's a great song of revenge on either James Taylor or Warren Beatty, but the repetitious refrain starts to become annoying.

I thought the song was about Mick Jagger.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I thought the song was about Mick Jagger.

Carly Simon has never revealed the person, but Wikipedia lists several possibilities, includng Mick Jagger who sang back up vocals for the song:

"There has been much debate over who exactly the song is about. Popular guesses on the subject include Mick Jagger (who sang backing vocals on the song), Cat Stevens, Warren Beatty, Kris Kristofferson (with whom she had had brief relationships), unfaithful fiancé William Donaldson, and Simon's ex-husband, James Taylor." -Wikipedia

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
For all of you living Stateside, just breathe a sigh of relief you haven't got to deal with Eurovision....

This was our piss poor contribution for 2007

YouTube - Eurovision 2007 uk Scooch - Flying the Flag (for You)

Have you thrown your computer out the window yet??
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
I wonder if the UK will ever take the Eurovision seriously again, like other nations!:rolleyes:
Although Scooch isn't as bad as those that sang out of tune and got no points some years ago!

sdg475

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay