World's Smallest Political Quiz

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CENTRISTS[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
espouse a "middle ground" regarding government
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]tend to oppose "political extremes," and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]emphasize what[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]they describe as "practical" solutions to problems[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif].

[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]​
This is no surprise as a very strong point of reference for me is: Hegelian Dialect

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
GoneA said:
This is no surprise as a very strong point of reference for me is: Hegelian Dialect

One of the many qualities your share with Karl Marx.

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]LIBERTARIANS[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] support maximum liberty in both personal and [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.[/FONT]

draw.php

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
yeah i used to be a "bleeding heart liberal" until i started thinking about some things .... i'm now almost utterly apathetic[FONT=&quot][/FONT] towards politics in general; the democrat v.s republican dichotomy is so sickening is almost unreal; both are so very, very corrupt and only worsening with every election!

P.S. ALTHOUGH, AT THE MOMENT, REPUBLICANS ARE QUITE SCARY....

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's a shockeroo: :rolleyes:

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal
matters, but tend to support significant government control of the
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"
to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.[/FONT]​

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
"Libertarian", about as far as you can be that way, and still be considered rational.

And the rest of you had better leave me alone, too! (Just kidding...)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Awwwwwww Jeff.

I think you're plenty cocky! :tongue: If you wanna take 'controversial' lessons I'm teaching a course for the spring semester.

:biggrin1:

Nice, I always enjoyed lessons from a teacher. But I tend to be naughty... Wait a minute.. you're a liberal. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.. My mommy says I am not supposed to talk to liberals:cool:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, me too.

LIBERALS usually embrace freedom of choice in personal
matters, but tend to support significant government control of the
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]economy. They generally support a government-funded "safety net"
to help the disadvantaged, and advocate strict regulation
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]of business. Liberals tend to favor environmental regulations,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]defend civil liberties and free expression, support government action[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]to promote equality, and tolerate diverse lifestyles.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The RED DOT on the Chart shows where you fit on the political map.[/FONT]