Worlds Tallest and Shortest Man

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by elggren_dan, Jul 13, 2007.

1. elggren_dan

elggren_dan Member

2. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    How old is that article. I saw a thing on TLC or the Discovery channel that said the tallest man in the world today is 8'4" and he lives in Ukraine I think.

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I think the guy who lives in Ukraine has not "officially" been declared world's tallest man. The guy in China has been officially declared. That is not to say that the guy in Ukraine may not be taller - just isn't official.

I have met the world's tallest living woman. She lives in Indiana, near where I lived.

4. pokerportal

pokerportal New Member

Albums:
    There is no correlation between height and the size of your cock. Height is determined by bone length, it is the bones that keep growing in people like Bao Xi Shun. The Ukrainian guy claiming to be 8'4" is called leonid Stadnik but he is not that tall. He is about 7'6" and refuses to be measured. The tallest living man is called Zhang and he is 7'10". There are no 8-footers alive today. The woman 'whatireallywant' is referring to is Sandy Allen, now confined to a wheelchair, but she stood 7'7.25" at her peak.

My oldest brother is quite tall (6'8") and when we went out girls (and men) used to ask him if everything was in proportion. His standard answer was: "Thank God it isn't otherwise I would be 12' tall!"

5. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

The tallest man just got married recently, didn't he?

6. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    Could you send me a link or something that has credible information claiming he isn't as tall as he claims? Everything I have read or watched about him says that he really is 8'4" and just doesn't want to have the record because he hates being so tall. One article I read said that he is 7 inches taller than the guy in Guiness and is gaining on Robert Wadlow the tallest man ever (8'11").

7. elggren_dan

elggren_dan Member

This article is from today July 13, 2007

8. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Yes... Sandy Allen lives in Shelbyville, Indiana, which is just outside of Indianapolis. When I met her she was in a wheelchair but was able to stand up on occasion. She gives speeches to children about "it's ok to be different" (this is actually how I met her - I wasn't a child but I just wanted to meet her!), and did stand up so the kids could see her at full height. I have her autograph, too.

I love your brother's snappy comeback line! :biggrin1: I wonder if tall guys get that all the time. I know I THINK it but I've never actually asked it. :rolleyes:

9. richard21

Gold Member

I reckon you're about right if my experience is anything to go by. I think Bao Xishun is actually Mongolian :rolleyes: - he's recently got married.

Draft saved Draft deleted