World's Tallest Man-- Turk Sultan Kosen

Stewy2008

1st Like
Media
my theory on this is most really tall guy have a average dick 2 slightly bigger than average none are huge from what i have seen. if people where 2 go by height for penis size then there idoits. mandingo is short jonha falcon is short ron jeremy is short most of the biggest penises in the world belong 2 shorter blokes normaly under 6 foot well from what i have seen.

Incubus69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been with over 1000 men, and if I may say, height in and of itself may not be a direct indicator of penis size, however, lankiness certainly is. Long limbs on a stringy dude with a big Adam's Apple...mark my words.

Horse1077

Sexy Member
Media
He’s 251cm so 8 foot 3 or 99 inches

the average height is 5 foot 9

the average penis size is 5.4 inches

So 99/69 x 5.4 = 7.8 inches

If his dick was proportionately 7 inches to a 6 foot 3 man

He would be 9.24 inches

Realistically it depends on whether the tumour caused his penis to grow

one way to try work it out would be to see how many standard deviations his height, feet she hand length separately increased (I know those things don’t determine a big dick but they are measurable body parts so if his height and hands and feet all increased the same standard deviation score from what he was perhaps his dick did too.

8 foot 3 is 10.1 standard deviations from the mean

6 foot is 0.9 standard deviations from the mean so if he was due to be aboit 6 foot that is about a 9 standard deviation increase

If he was due to grow to 6 inches long that’s 1.6 standard deviations from average meaning if his sick increased as many standard deviations as his height from what he was so a 9 standard deviations increase to 10.6 standard deviations from average his dick would be 12.1 inches.

Now as height isn’t causally correlated to pe is size THIS DID NOT HAPPEN. HGH makes height, hands and feet grow and androgen makes a penis grow the question is did his penis increase just in proportion To 7.8-8.5 inches or does so so so much HGH increase LH and androgen production to make him above 9 inches maybe 10 (and I know the $10,000 10 inches challenge hasn’t found a winner maybe only 4-5 guys in the world are that size and our luck one is a christian, 1-2 play in the nba and doesn’t want his dick out there, Serge Ibaka, John Sally and the other 2 or more live in poor countries.

Horse1077

Sexy Member
Media
He’s 251cm so 8 foot 3 or 99 inches

the average height is 5 foot 9

the average penis size is 5.4 inches

So 99/69 x 5.4 = 7.8 inches

If his dick was proportionately 7 inches to a 6 foot 3 man

He would be 9.24 inches

Realistically it depends on whether the tumour caused his penis to grow

one way to try work it out would be to see how many standard deviations his height, feet she hand length separately increased (I know those things don’t determine a big dick but they are measurable body parts so if his height and hands and feet all increased the same standard deviation score from what he was perhaps his dick did too.

8 foot 3 is 10.1 standard deviations from the mean

6 foot is 0.9 standard deviations from the mean so if he was due to be aboit 6 foot that is about a 9 standard deviation increase

if he was due to grow to 6 inches long