worn underwear and used condoms

greasyboots

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Definitely turned on my used, worn underwear & gear etc. i'm auto mechanic, bi, there are guys & women who are turned on by it. i've had a dude buy my jockstrap off me. when i mess with a guy i don't like perfume or cologne or shit, and i just want a guy who gets a hard even if my tshirt is dirty, who doesn't mind smelling my dick when i open my jeans. any other guy or women who get off on dirty underwear or sight or smell of a workman? or who wants to smell/wear my old shirt, or jerk off on my underwear? i be interested to hear back.

Reactions: adamzee

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i like blowing cum on my underware. i used to be turned on by other guys doing it but now not so much. i guess im just picky

SweatsBulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once saw a discarded pair of briefs in a bookstore arcade - discarded by a really cute twink. They were an expensive brand, too, as well as super clean so I'm not sure why he left them behind? He left sort of freaked out so maybe he wasn't used to the place????
How about a used condom left behind by your hot, straight best friend/roommate. I couldn't "go there" but I was pretty hot and bothered by it.

mikeinsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a dudes pair of briefs is a big turn on for me. They have to be very clean, like just showered then slept in them type of clean. Is anyone interested in exchanging clean underwear by mail? I'm looking for plain white briefs. I wear briefs and boxer briefs.

Biggusdickus

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Used underwear, particularly briefs, is a major turn on.

I think an exchange should be started. Start off by sending two pairs, each person takes one out to keep and replaces the pair they kept with a pair of their own. I'm UK based and size s :).

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a condom fetish. When I was a teen I use to go to "parking places" - secluded areas where people would park and fuck. I'd find used "rubbers" and take them home and after washing them out, reroll them and jerk off while wearing them and visualing who might have worn 'em.

A wonder I didn't get some sort of STD. :eek:

Now I still jerk off with them and when I get a chance, suck a guy off while he has one on.

Sick? Maybe but remember one mans perversion is another mans pleasure. :smile:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a condom fetish. When I was a teen I use to go to "parking places" - secluded areas where people would park and fuck. I'd find used "rubbers" and take them home and after washing them out, reroll them and jerk off while wearing them and visualing who might have worn 'em.

A wonder I didn't get some sort of STD. :eek:

Now I still jerk off with them and when I get a chance, suck a guy off while he has one on.

Sick? Maybe but remember one mans perversion is another mans pleasure. :smile:
Why you PIG!!:tongue::tongue::wink: When I see your avatar pic, I wonder what he/she would think!:eek:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've carefully slipped off a partner's or some other guy's condom just after they've shot their load, and then stretched it over the head of my own dick to use the fresh, hot man batter as lube, jacking myself off into used, loaded condom. It's one of my favorite things that gets me off at lifestyle gatherings or when The Squeeze and I entertain several like-minded guests at home.

In 65 years I've never had a major STD (fingers crossed), but I have caught pubic lice (twice) and when I had a girlfriend in college, I quit having sex with her when she developed a yeast infection that would never go away. I kept getting it from her and it would leave my crotch smelling funky with an annoying rash.

Yes, my husband and I are filthy cum pigs -- among other things. But we're real good at helping little old ladies (and men) cross busy streets and we do a lot of volunteer work. LOL!