Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm still a virgin, but my girlfriend and I are planning on having sex soon. She's had 6 partners before me so I'm a little worried. I'm already expecting that I won't be very good skill wise right off the bat, and she's never had sex with a virgin before.

I'm just hoping I can impress her with size. I already know I'm large, but what are the odds I'm the biggest she's had? I'm 8.2 x 6. May not look it from the pictures, but I'm 6'3" to give you some idea of the proportions.

(Please no lectures, I just want an answer to my question.)

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
When my best friend had sex with his girl for the first time, she actually told him that he's the best she's ever had, and she actually had a reputation for being quite slutty. One time, she actually even admitted to sleeping with over 15 people. So, #1 out of 15 is pretty damn good.

I'd say, don't sweat it. Most girls are nice about things like that. Just enjoy yourself, I'm sure it'll be alright. I'm not sure how reassuring that is, but if you're confident in your own abilities, it'll all be gravy.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
If this were a one-night-stand situation, then her focus would perhaps be on your performance and skills. However, this is your girlfriend, a woman who presumably loves you. I don't think it really matters much what specifcally happens, she will just be thrilled to spend this intimate moment with you.

I'm still a virgin, but my girlfriend and I are planning on having sex soon. She's had 6 partners before me so I'm a little worried. I'm already expecting that I won't be very good skill wise right off the bat, and she's never had sex with a virgin before.

I'm just hoping I can impress her with size. I already know I'm large, but what are the odds I'm the biggest she's had? I'm 8.2 x 6. May not look it from the pictures, but I'm 6'3" to give you some idea of the proportions.

(Please no lectures, I just want an answer to my question.)

WhiteZombie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When my best friend had sex with his girl for the first time, she actually told him that he's the best she's ever had, and she actually had a reputation for being quite slutty. One time, she actually even admitted to sleeping with over 15 people. So, #1 out of 15 is pretty damn good.

I'd say, don't sweat it. Most girls are nice about things like that. Just enjoy yourself, I'm sure it'll be alright. I'm not sure how reassuring that is, but if you're confident in your own abilities, it'll all be gravy.

Girls say a lot of things. Maybe we wouldn't be talking about size if girls never mentioned it.

My advice for the OP is to stop being so insecure. She could've fucked 500 dudes, but does that really matter now? Everyone's got a sexual past. The only difference between the two of you is yours isn't as exciting yet :tongue:.

Have fun, be safe.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If she knows you're a virgin, what's there to worry about? She knows you won't be the most skillful guy in the world, and she's probably more than willing to help you improve your skills.

If she's not just a "cock collector," I hope she'll be a valued teacher.

delacratic

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im in the same situation as you man. i have a girlfriend who has had multiple partners, and i share the same worries. we have already tried, but i let my nerves get to me and had a problem getting it up. just dont let that happen, and she should be happy just to share the experience with you. as long as the relationship isnt built around sex, which it couldnt be since you havent had it yet, she shouldnt care how you are as you can improve. i dunno, just my take on it

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, based on all the lectures I got I'm guessing the answer to my actual question is that my odds aren't very good, correct?

How old is she?

If she's over the age of 16, she's probably had plenty of cocks bigger than yours. I read somewhere that by the age of 20, 80% of girls have had at least 4 10" cocks in their anus. That figure rises exponentially after each year.

Good luck.

mitchsugg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Please, I just want to know. I'm not looking for emotional support or to hear that it doesn't matter or I shouldn't worry. I've heard all that plenty.

If you're not going to answer my question, please don't bother.

Not trying to sound like a dick, but seriously, that's what it seems like; you can't give me an honest answer that will make me feel better so you're avoiding the question altogether.

mitchsugg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you! Finally got some answers.

Sorry if I sounded a little short earlier. It just seems that this place has a bad case of forumitis. You know, always looking past the question. I tend to do the same myself.

But yeah, I'm not really worried anymore. I saw some stats saying that only about .5% of men are larger than 8.25". Which means there's only a 2.963% chance that any one of those 6 guys is bigger.

Last edited:

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
Thank you! Finally got some answers.

Sorry if I sounded a little short earlier. It just seems that this place has a bad case of forumitis. You know, always looking past the question. I tend to do the same myself.

But yeah, I'm not really worried anymore. I saw some stats saying that only about .5% of men are larger than 8.25". Which means there's only a 2.963% chance that any one of those 6 guys is bigger.
Who cares about bigger though? Even they are, it doesn't mean anything if they don't know how to use it.

mitchsugg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who cares about bigger though? Even they are, it doesn't mean anything if they don't know how to use it.

Yeah, I know all that. But I doubt I'll know "how to use it" to a decent extent for a little while.

I just want something to bring to the table right off the bat.

sabine_88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well mitch all i can say ist that i can ver well understand ur in doubt and a little scared of. but u wont change the situation.
i mean, if she has more experiences than u u wont be able to overtake her in this point before havin sex with her urself.
so all u can do ist to be aware of that and try to enjoy everting what will happen.
but i bet if u try to behave like the best fucker around itll become even worse.
im shure u can rely on her and that she likes u very much. so she doesnt expect u to have the best sex ever the first time u sleep together. and u shouldnt expect that either.
each time i am in a relatinship the first sex always isnt that good than the one when we knew each other better. im always much more relaxed then and really can enjoy it. and if the first one fuck ist "ok" im always excite to find out how the next ime will be :)

sorry but i bet ure much more worried about this than she'll ever be.