Worried about anal....

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by firstone, Mar 28, 2008.

1. firstone

firstone New Member

I am an incredibly paranoid person and really worried about catching an STD. I've met a guy recently and we really like each other, however I know he wants to have sex with me. The thing is I know he has been with quite a few people, though he has said he's always used a condom.

You will probably think i'm ridiculous, but even though I have a box of ultra-safe condoms (the slightly thicker ones) I'm paranoid it will break, and I know he'd want to cum inside me (in the condom). Of course it's most likely he has nothing but this just terrifies me...I've always been incredibly paranoid and conscious about my health.

Am I just being stupid? I mean... I'm scared of someone having sex with me...using an extra safe condom!!

2. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Stay paranoid and safe you and your ass, lol!

3. chavous

chavous New Member

Put Two On Him And Ride It!!! Go Get Tested!

4. firstone

firstone New Member

Yes these answers are very helpful.....

5. aquadude

aquadude New Member

Albums:
    actually it isn't good to double up on condoms, because the rubber rubbing against each other will wear it down and make it more likely that something would get through. Use your judgement. If you think that sex with the guy is what you want, then use your condoms and just hope for the best. If you want to be sure, go get tested together, then get your results together, that way you can know that there is nothing to worry about.

6. d2cit

d2cit New Member

Im always really paranoid too. I just had a dry spot on my penis the other day and was worried it was something. The thing that worries me the most is Herpes and HPV. its way easier to get than HIV and a condom wont do anything most of the time. You can get it from simply touching another person and then yourself. It kinda makes you not want to touch anyone when you think that 2 out of 3 sexually active people have an STD whether they know it or not. I know people that have gotten STDs just from laying naked together and making out, but then had unprotected sex with other people and never got anything.

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

Sadly, whore that I was and am, my advice is that in this case abstinence is the only 100% guarantee you have of not catching his potential string of viral acquisitions. I always listen to that little voice inside me that says, "Warning, Bill Robinson. Warning!" And at 57 years-old it seems to have served me well (so far). And honey, you can't possibly imagine what I've had up my ass or in my mouth lo these many years. As for where my dick has been, there are "potential bio hazard" signs posted all over the western USA as well as most South American countries.

Let your conscience (and good sense) be your guides.

Also, "Good luck with that." (My heart's a aching just thinking about your dilemma.)

8. hotofficeguy

hotofficeguy New Member

Im glad to hear that someone is just as paranoid as i am. So take some comfort knowing that you are not alone. I have had sex with 9 guys in my life time im 30 going to 31 soon. I have never had an STD a couple of scares, of course from having to much fun or too much to drink. All in all i think that my paranoia has kept me pretty safe. Just remember better safe than sorry.

9. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

I became another one :)
    I am with only one person and that is my gf. If I were to have a new gf she would need to get tested. :)

10. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    The best way to stay sexually active and safe is to wear condoms and of course get tested on a regular basis.

Basically, your paranoia is not without merit. Many people are afraid of sex and the possibility of ruining their lives with it...there was even an MTV True Life episode about it, so you're not alone in that thought.

However, for me...I consider myself a sexual athlete because I'm so sexually active; but at the same time I listen to my instincts over 100% of the time and like midlifebear, it's kept me pretty safe.

I do get tested regularly and am still totally clean.

Draft saved Draft deleted