Worried about penis size

i like little penises

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello im worried about my penis size, i have just started a relationship (1st one ever) and im worried about my penis size, measurements say 6.5x4.5 which i know aint to bad but to me it looks to thin, maybe it is just me i also have anxiety and a lot of self consciousness which could play a massive part.... What are your thoughts, should i be worried? View attachment 476577 View attachment 476594
You shouldn't be worried

dingthickdong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whe I was young my mom left home and dad was so devastated that she had run of with a 16 year old neighbour
Dad took it bad I was the youngest son Well a couple years later dad remarried a younger woman.
She was so kind and beautiful and dad was so happy we were too.
I found in my dads garage some herbal pills and huge cock pumps now I knew what attracted her to dad
At night we heard the sighs and bed springs and hauling. So one day I spied on my dad in the garage OMG
this explained all. So at night I would sneak into the garage and use his pumps and take the pills.
They were testosterone boosters high content, My erection lasted all night at times and my cock throbbed
most days after a year of this I had gone from a 4" dick to 10" and 3" dia WOW. I could not stop doing this
and at 16 I had a 15"x 3" cock My stepmom had commented on the stains in my under wear and marks
on my bed sheets finally she sat me down and asked me if I had any thing she could help me with. I said no all
is fine. She did not believe me any way one night I had got really bigger than before and stayed in the garage
late when the door opened there stood my stepmom with her mouth wide open OMG she said.
that huge I said please don't tell dad it was then I knew we had a connection many connections actually
She would join me some nights and 2 years later she had helped me to 16"x 4" dia and introduced me to
some very sexy girls and women single and married she helped me through a very difficult moment in my
life. My sisters were suspicious at times but married and lived a long way away so things were never seen
or said.I move in with a lady a year later and Dad had divorced our stepmom due to other issues he never
new about us. Dad re married a younger woman again I think he was making up for mom leaving him.
Women do like huge cocks and if you have the chance to improve your dick size grab the chance with both hands
Relationships can worked on and personalities but dick size speaks for its self.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello im worried about my penis size, i have just started a relationship (1st one ever) and im worried about my penis size, measurements say 6.5x4.5 which i know aint to bad but to me it looks to thin, maybe it is just me i also have anxiety and a lot of self consciousness which could play a massive part.... What are your thoughts, should i be worried? View attachment 476577 View attachment 476594

No you should not be worried man! You are above average. Enjoy what God gave you.