Worried about size...

D_Penny_Khandi

Experimental Member
Media
So, the basic situation is this...met someone online, we're crazy about each other, but due to the distance and everything, haven't been able to meet yet.

Everything is perfect except I'm worried about when I do get to be with her...she says I'm fine...but I know she's been with guys in the 9+ inch range and fairly thick.

Last accurate measure with a soft tape measure, I was 5.75" along the top (upward curve) adn 4.75" around the middle. I know I'm a fine size, in terms of being average...but I'm nervous about not being able to satisfy her and it ruining the relationship.

I know I shouldn't be as self conscious as I am, but I've never seen a penis smaller than mine in person, and I've never been in a sexual encounter where I felt confident in myself...

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Her experience with other cocks that are much bigger should not worry you. How she feels about you and her desire to have your cock inside her is what's important. Many women are not size queens.

My wife has had cocks that dwarf mine. But the only reason she wishes mine were bigger is so that I would be happier with my own equipment.

D_Penny_Khandi

Experimental Member
Media
I don't think I"ll feel okay about it until I'm able to be with her and satisfy her in some way. I just need to accept things and not worry about it as much. Still, would be nice to be bigger, haha.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most bigger guys won't say this but, I get more attention because of how I use it than it's size alone...

D_Penny_Khandi

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah...it's amazing how much I've heard the style over substance argument from girls, but I can't get it into my head. Actually, she said that one of those guys, the bigger one, was the posterchild for why size doesn't matter.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
So, what do you want us to say? Either you get over this, or you never get laid again, basically.

As I have said before, why worry about penis size when there are so many other reasons for which a woman will reject a man, long before penis size is an issue.

Don't manufacture problems for yourself.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey man, most all guys wish for bigger.. it is just a normal fantasy... enjoy that you can get it hard and cum and have a good time... tantalize her with your mouth, tongue and fingers..and MIND.. she'll swoon and org like crazy... good fuck / I mean luck...

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Size queens are very rare and most that I know seem to be trolling this site... go figure lol

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My friends with smaller hard penis than mine and in the 5 to 6 inch range have all gotten and kept more girls and women than I have done. Most of my women did not think my cock size mattered and preferred more attention to making them orgasm by a variety of ways. The ones more experienced and who had had a variety of sizes, both average and larger, felt more comfortable with average sizes. My wife complained that mine was too large for years and the only time she was comfortable with it was the time period after each birth when her pussy was stretched larger than normal.

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Womens Chat Forum - Giant Penis Or Tiny Penis?

Here's a woman's health forum expressing a range of opinions on penis size. I hope some of you will find comfort here. Anything bigger than 7" seems to be painful for most, and many are happy with 5.5". But in most cases, they make it clear that it's the man attached to the penis that matters more than its size.

i hope it helps ..
cheers!!

D_Penny_Khandi

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah, I think it does. It seems to be a come and go issue in my mind. I'll feel fine about it, then I won't. But I do know myself to be a very...accomodating lover, i'll just work at it to find what she enjoys. But thanks for the support :)

SpiceFromIndia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, I think it does. It seems to be a come and go issue in my mind. I'll feel fine about it, then I won't. But I do know myself to be a very...accomodating lover, i'll just work at it to find what she enjoys. But thanks for the support :)
good ... believe in yourself ....

iluvbigheads

Just Browsing
Media
So, the basic situation is this...met someone online, we're crazy about each other, but due to the distance and everything, haven't been able to meet yet.

Everything is perfect except I'm worried about when I do get to be with her...she says I'm fine...but I know she's been with guys in the 9+ inch range and fairly thick.

Last accurate measure with a soft tape measure, I was 5.75" along the top (upward curve) adn 4.75" around the middle. I know I'm a fine size, in terms of being average...but I'm nervous about not being able to satisfy her and it ruining the relationship.

I know I shouldn't be as self conscious as I am, but I've never seen a penis smaller than mine in person, and I've never been in a sexual encounter where I felt confident in myself...

I think this site has done a good job at making him feel like this. He's sitting here looking at guys who say their hung...but I guess we forget one thing: if you are good enough to jump in bed with your cock as it is and make her cum harder then that 9" dick did, I don't think you have anything to worry over.

So basically, when you get her alone and you're getting it on, remember that a bunch of people at LPSG told you size doesn't matter so long as you're not ginormous or tiny and if a bunch of really hung guys are telling you that then who the fuck else are you going to believe?

If that doesn't put your worry to rest then nothing else will.

tigolbitties

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's gonna be loose and she won't be able to feel you. She'll lay there bored and hope you hurry up and finish.

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know what, here is what I tell people about big dicks. If the girl says she only takes big dicks, then she has never had sex with a real man. Yeah big dicks are nice, but if you do all the things that most women love about having sex with a man, she will say,"Wow, now there is something I can add to my wants in sex." If she cums three or five times during your sexual experience, she will appreciate your style. I have a small dick and I always get her coming back for more,they usually say something like,"Your not big, but you know exactly what your doing and that is soo hot, I love having sex with you." So master your skills and be confident, not embarrassed. Eat pussy, some ass, bring the toys, some lube, massage, talk nasty/sexy, tell her how unbelievably hot she is and mean it, smell good and shower. Be at your best. If all that fails, you can always just put it in her ass, its never too small for anal, but if is...then yeah you got some issues with your cock.

{I have a small dick and I always get her coming back for more,they usually say something like,"Your not big, but you know exactly what your doing and that is soo hot, I love having sex with you."} Okay, eight out of ten times they say that.

Last edited:

theweaponx

Experimental Member
Media
dude I wouldn't worry about it. I've had girls who were complete whores... one in particular I can assume had probably 50+ partners. I'm sure within that mix she had at least a few with a bigger dick than myself... But with technique she was at my doorstep every night for weeks. She classically yelled "you're a fucking animal" while cumming a few times... You need to forget about that dude with the 9 incher and teach that girl a lesson in technique 101. No lie, I've given more girls the "shocker" while eating them out then I can count, and I attribute that partially to their intense orgasms.