Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First of all im going to state that you will find a lot of size queens here. You will also find ladies like myself who are with a larger man and thats how we stumbled upon LPSG. Most women i will be referring to are the average, meaning they arent size queens or built very small vaginally like myself (and Snoozan- sorry gal i had to bring your vaggie into this).

I see tons of posts about men worrying their girth isnt enough to please every woman. It makes me feel bad for them because they are likely enough to satisfy most women and a few could satisfy a size queen even. But in their mind, compared to many female preferences and other mens sizes, they feel inadequate.

I've been a sex toy buyer since i was 17 and i've seen a lot of vibrators and dildos in my search for the ideal sex toy to hide ever-so-cleverly in my sock drawer. The truth about what most women are happy with is on the shelves of a sex toy store in the dildo section. If you read the post several days ago about the girth of our vibrators, almost everyone of our vibrators were under 5 inches in girth. That says a lot about what is comfortable inside our vaginas. I'd venture to guess that around 90% of the vibes hanging on the wall are 5 inches and under in girth. The most expensive vibrators, you know the ones with the bells and whistles and it washes your car too kind? They are often very average in size.

Most straight men love breasts, if you ask them which breast size they'd pick if they could pick...they'd say C. 34C is the most common bra size in the US and they find that to be quite satisfying to their hands and mouth. But does that mean a woman who has everything they like physical and emotionally wouldnt be just as satisfying at a 34B than a 34C? Absolutely not. They would be just as happy with a 34B if they are attracted to the woman attached to those breasts. Women are no different. What you say you prefer and what you might be entirely pleased with are different.

So men, think about how sex toy manufacturers are more in tune with what most women want when it comes to sex toy size. They do tons of sex research and marketing experiments before ever releasing a toy onto the shelves of our local sex stores. They know the average vagina's need for girth. Once again, let me add this excludes size queens from this average.

So what if a guy isnt as girthy as our ex boyfriend, chances are if he has everything else going for him, he's going to make us very happy. After all, if girth is all we cared about- wouldnt we still be with that ex-boyfriend??

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Bollox to skinny cock!!

:saevil::saevil:

Nah - Red is essentially right. I'm currently enjoying having a partner with an above average girth, but I still enjoy my slimmer sex toys when I play with them. It's all different and it is all relative. Women do tend to fall for the whole package* - that's worth remembering.

* no, not that package - the man, silly.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Bollox to skinny cock!!

:saevil::saevil:

Nah - Red is essentially right. I'm currently enjoying having a partner with an above average girth, but I still enjoy my slimmer sex toys when I play with them. It's all different and it is all relative. Women do tend to fall for the whole package* - that's worth remembering.

* no, not that package - the man, silly.

Thanks Chica! That doesnt mean a larger than average girth can't satisfy us...but we arent as picky about it as most men imagine we are. Sure there are exceptions. ;)

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very interesting. Good information. Why is it so hard for people to tell the truth on matters like this?

I_think_im_average_uk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That has actually worried me in the other direction, I'm not a big guy (only 5-6" long depending on how you measure) but it is 6" around.

I have never had sex (or even come close) so I have no experince to answer this question myself.

Would I be right in saying that the average women (not size queens) wouldn't enjoy sex with me as my cock would be to thick, I really hope that isn't the case.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Very interesting. Good information. Why is it so hard for people to tell the truth on matters like this?

Which people? People seem pretty honest about it. You just have a lot of people here who are obsessed with huge wangs. They're hardly representative of the population at large.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That has actually worried me in the other direction, I'm not a big guy (only 5-6" long depending on how you measure) but it is 6" around.

I have never had sex (or even come close) so I have no experince to answer this question myself.

Would I be right in saying that the average women (not size queens) wouldn't enjoy sex with me as my cock would be to thick, I really hope that isn't the case.

Dont worry about that, i have a smaller than average vagina and my husband is thicker than you and i enjoy it thoroughly...after the tearing finally stopped! ;) Most wouldnt tear like i did for years, so you have nothing to worry about hun.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Which people? People seem pretty honest about it. You just have a lot of people here who are obsessed with huge wangs. They're hardly representative of the population at large.

I know those obsessed with huge sizes populate this forum. However, it seems to be very difficult to get a straight answer on how much size really matters. Everyone seems to have their own agenda to feed exclusive of the truth. Not that much more on here than anywhere else.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I know those obsessed with huge sizes populate this forum. However, it seems to be very difficult to get a straight answer on how much size really matters. Everyone seems to have their own agenda to feed exclusive of the truth. Not that much more on here than anywhere else.

Actually, no. Most women will say, "Size doesn't matter" to you, and most of them are telling you the truth.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Actually, no. Most women will say, "Size doesn't matter" to you, and most of them are telling you the truth.

Size matters to women under the following conditions:

She is a size queen

She is curious about what a larger man feels like

She prefers to seek out larger men for sexual purposes

She has a large vagina sometimes and needs more physically to enjoy the experience.

Sizes Doesnt matter to women under these following conditions:

She is attracted to the man in other ways- be it sexually, physically or emotionally.

She is looking for a long term relationship with a good man.

(feel free to add any others if i missed them)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only thing I can add to this thread is that dildos with a girth over 5 inches are more often than not sold as a novilty item in some sex shops.
When I brought my 8x5 the lady behind the counter asked me if I would be more comfortable with something smaller.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Look - cock size does matter - to what extent and exactly how varies from woman to woman.

Saying cock size does not matter is like saying shoe size does not matter. But that is not to say all women want or need the same size shoe.

Look at the plethora of cocks on display here (well in the Galleries) - look at the range of size and shape differences and then try to understand that cunts are equally various.

Even if you take two of those cocks that look almost identical you can bet your boots the cock owners will not enjoy the exact same type of stimulation. Why on earth would women be any different?

Some women have teeny tight twats they like to have stuffed full to bursting - others have maybe slightly more accomadating pussies but don't like to be stretched, and so on and so on.

There is no difinitive answer to a question like 'is 5" girth enough?' or "is it long enough?" because those questions do not take into account that it depends entirely on where you are planning to stick it - or in whom, to be more polite.