Worried bout penis size!!!!

sssm122

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im 21 years of age and i dont have the biggest dick in the world....haha......flacid....i may be 1 or 2 inches........when im hard though, i grow to 5 or 6.....i feel inadequate......should i be worried bout not getting a woman...haha...ive thought bout penis enlargement...but most of those gimicks dont work......someone talk to me....hahahaha

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i take it you are a normal white guy with the normal size dick...guess what you are normal...and wait and see...you will mature and gain a bit in size/girth...your over all body will become an adult man...who will wow the shit out of most ladies young and old...remember first impressions are you as a person then maybe how you handle life between the sheets...i may be wrong but dick size is more between the ears not between the legs...hope this helps...yeah i am normal size also...and forget that penis enlargement shit...a sore dick is no fun

D_Bemeslay Bugthorpe Boobtube III

Experimental Member
Media
You are on the short side but unless the female you are with is a size queen you should have no concern. Women love to TALK about big cocks but most of them are fine with anything between 5.5-7 inches.

I say this because I am 6.5 inches and have been called above average, big, adaquete, fine, and a little on the skinny side. I've slept with over 20 women, and received oral from an additional 8 or 9. I'm not trying to brag, but just point out its so interesting what women see as big or small. As long as you have heart and brains, learn how to use it and you wont have any problems.

sssm122

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank u all....i feel a lot better......ive been single way too long so i guess i was thinking there was no hope for me...hahahah

Alacrity

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So you're a 'grower', that's all. 5-6 BPEL is perfectly fine, if it's how hung soft that gets you down you could do some enlargement with jelqs and ligament stretches, it has a large impact on the soft length first before your hard length. That's why I'm doing some PE, I hate getting so small even though it's big while in use.

Don't worry though, you can always work on that on the side until you're proud of it before showing anyone, or just get aroused before she sees you :p

crawfuls

Just Browsing
Media
You are fine, women won't find any problem with your size cause 95% of women won't care about your size. Take it from me (almost 25, virgin, 8 1/2x6 1/2), having a bigger than average penis does not make women fall for you or like you more. What they really care about is your mind, the connection between you and her and how you treat eachother. I am a shy timid person, having a bigger dick will not change who you are or lessen your worries in any way shape or form and it will not get you laid all time. Also penis enlargement is a scam and does not exisit.

TREBOR54

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi,

You have nothing to worry about my friend, your size is completely normal and very user friendly. I have recently read many articles written by women on the receiving end of large and very large penises, and they all complain. They also said that a normal six to six and a half inch penis is much nicer, because you know it's inside you and it gives you great pleasure without the pain.
Penis enlargement,.....forget it,....it's doesn't work,....you've got what you've got and that's it, be happy with it.
Besides lenght is not the most important thing, that only gives pain, it is girth that most women agree is most important, and this will increase as you get older and gain experience through sexual encounters.

Hope the advice is useful.

Regards
P.S. Remember always use a condom!!

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I completely understand why men worry about this sort of thing but honestly, size is truly not the most important thing (unless is really tiny and i mean REALLY TINY). How you use it is way more important. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a man who's penis just average - it was like he was in my body and knew just what to do and when to do it. That, my dear, is an art form. Find yourself a woman who will teach you everything you need to know and women will remember you for how fantastic your penis is and size won't even be in the discussion - i promise you this! It's true also. that sometimes, a big penis is not the best thing - it it doesn' all fit in, what's the point?????

Best wishes for you - one piece of advice for you - don't assume you know how to please a woman - go at it with confidence yet encourage her to tell you exactly what she likes - women, like men, are each different learn what each individual likes and you'll both be happier.

B_DEATHbyCARROT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I completely understand why men worry about this sort of thing but honestly, size is truly not the most important thing (unless is really tiny and i mean REALLY TINY). How you use it is way more important. Some of the best sex I've ever had was with a man who's penis just average - it was like he was in my body and knew just what to do and when to do it. That, my dear, is an art form. Find yourself a woman who will teach you everything you need to know and women will remember you for how fantastic your penis is and size won't even be in the discussion - i promise you this! It's true also. that sometimes, a big penis is not the best thing - it it doesn' all fit in, what's the point?????

Best wishes for you - one piece of advice for you - don't assume you know how to please a woman - go at it with confidence yet encourage her to tell you exactly what she likes - women, like men, are each different learn what each individual likes and you'll both be happier.

That last little bit is sage advice... I'm forever a student :biggrin1:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Contrary to what some think, penis enlargement works- and you don't need to suffer from soreness to make gains. Here's a good place to start if you're interested: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html . If you have any doubts, please read through some of the posts there to see what guys that have tried the routine have stated.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, don't worry about it. And I really mean that. If you obsess over it the more it will become a problem.

This is not a physiological issue. You are average, in regards to your erect length. It is a psychological issue for you. The more you feel inadequate the more you actually will be inadequate in bed. The more comfortable and confident you feel about your penis, the more comfortable and confident you will be in bed. Women will always prefer confident lovers over inadequate ones. Thus, your feelings about your own penis will impact your sex life much more than how women perceive the size of your penis. It is much more likely for a woman to have a problem with a man because of his own perception of his penis rather than her own perception of his penis. Got it?

Trust me, you can definitely please your lovers with what you have. I had a teammate in college who had less than you in length and he did quite well for himself. In fact, he did much better than the rest of us, numbers wise. And many of those women came back for more again and again, sometimes two at a time.

Lastly, for many, if not most, women, sex is more psychological than it is for us guys. If she is genuinely attracted to you as a man, and even more so the more affection she has for you, the easier it will be to please her sexually (and the more powerful her pleasure will be).

My advice is this, be confident, but focus on her. Pay attention to what she likes, and communicate with her. Make sure you know what she likes. A man who tells a woman how much he cares for her and how much she turns him on, pays attention to her sexual needs, and is confident about himself, is MUCH more desirable for women than having a large penis.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Contrary to what some think, penis enlargement works- and you don't need to suffer from soreness to make gains. Here's a good place to start if you're interested: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html . If you have any doubts, please read through some of the posts there to see what guys that have tried the routine have stated.

i think people should be happy with their cocks no matter what. confidence is one of the most, if not the most attractive thing to peoples.

i wouldn't trust so-called penis enlargements. partially because most, if not all, don't work. and also, it's not natural, and peoples are not sure of the side effects. i forget which method, but one method has had a lot of men without the ability to get a hard on.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think people should be happy with their cocks no matter what. confidence is one of the most, if not the most attractive thing to peoples.

Confidence is a trait that most of us aren't born with, but it's possible to develop confidence through hard work. Most of us have something about themselves that we'd like to change- perhaps bigger muscles, lower bodyfat, etc. This can be accomplished through exercising and dieting. Why should wanting a larger penis be any different than wanting to change something else about yourself.

i wouldn't trust so-called penis enlargements. partially because most, if not all, don't work.

You're entitled to your opinion, but penis enlargement has work for many men. I'm not referring to bogus chalk pills or even dangerous surgeries either. If you're interested, theres a lot of valuable free information available on places like thundersplace.org and pegym.com (especially the articles section) where you can educate yourself on the science behind penis enlargement.

and also, it's not natural,

It's not any less natural than putting yourself through an exercise regimen or a specialized diet.

and peoples are not sure of the side effects. i forget which method, but one method has had a lot of men without the ability to get a hard on.

Done properly, the side effects should be better erections and more stamina. Even if there were no size benefits, what man wouldn't be happy with that.

freeballininnyc

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't sweat it dude. The whole "big penis" thing is blown WAY out of proportion. Biology itself dictates that it be big enough to get the job done. It is. There are guys with big ones that don't have a clue as to what they're doing and guys with average or less that are some of the best lovers on the planet. Learn to use what you've got and be happy with. And certainly DO NOT do any enlargement crap. Causes more trouble than it's worth. Spend the time instead on focusing on you and what you can do to be better as you are.

Be well.