Worried bout penis size!!!!

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man i agree, i wasnt so sure about the PE thing, but i mean comon guys
so u guys saying Big Al made account here and gave all those tips and info for free, ( which he not getting any thing in return) just to waste our time??? i heard so many ppl say that PE worked for them, so im kinda believing in what Big Al is saying. Just think for a sec if Big Al was making this up, what is he gettin in return??? nothing, apart from wasting his time advising ppl.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
man i agree, i wasnt so sure about the PE thing, but i mean comon guys
so u guys saying Big Al made account here and gave all those tips and info for free, ( which he not getting any thing in return) just to waste our time??? i heard so many ppl say that PE worked for them, so im kinda believing in what Big Al is saying. Just think for a sec if Big Al was making this up, what is he gettin in return??? nothing, apart from wasting his time advising ppl.

I do own penis enlargement membership websites that make revenue, but all of the information I've provided here is completely free.

Devil88

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i take it you are a normal white guy with the normal size dick...guess what you are normal...and wait and see...you will mature and gain a bit in size/girth...your over all body will become an adult man...who will wow the shit out of most ladies young and old...remember first impressions are you as a person then maybe how you handle life between the sheets...i may be wrong but dick size is more between the ears not between the legs...hope this helps...yeah i am normal size also...and forget that penis enlargement shit...a sore dick is no fun

Sounds like good advice! I wish I heard someone say this years ago!

crawfuls

Just Browsing
Media
"I do own penis enlargement membership websites that make revenue"

Ya cause that is no baised or anything, like I said penis enlargement is a scam. Be happy with what you have dude, women do not care besides a small minority. Even on a large penis forum only like 1 in every 10 women here even care.

I do not wanna start a flame war or get thread off topic so I won't reply again, I'll just say this. The medical community does not support anything to make it bigger permanently, and no, one or two obscure doctors claiming yes does not make it so. Also there has never been 1 case of true foolproof unedited photos/video posted by any of the PE people claiming it worked for them showing it changing over time. If there was it would have gotten all over world to millions of men and in hands of medical community.

lpsgnoob

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Ya cause that is no baised or anything, like I said penis enlargement is a scam. Be happy with what you have dude, women do not care besides a small minority. Even on a large penis forum only like 1 in every 10 women here even care.

I do not wanna start a flame war or get thread off topic so I won't reply again, I'll just say this. The medical community does not support anything to make it bigger permanently, and no, one or two obscure doctors claiming yes does not make it so. Also there has never been 1 case of true foolproof unedited photos/video posted by any of the PE people claiming it worked for them showing it changing over time. If there was it would have gotten all over world to millions of men and in hands of medical community.

Same i really wanna see a pic of someone erect b4 the PE , then when hes erect after doin the PE for some time.

P.S. i just found out that Big Al had been interviewed on cnn and msnbc for this stuff lol!! i didnt know that :eek::biggrin1:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You conveniently left out the part of my quote where I stated that ALL of the information that I've provided on LPSG is free.

You're incorrect- here's a post that you may find educational: http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Same i really wanna see a pic of someone erect b4 the PE , then when hes erect after doin the PE for some time.

You can check out places like thundersplace.org for completely unsolicited before & after pics. It's a free forum containing lots of valuable information.

P.S. i just found out that Big Al had been interviewed on cnn and msnbc for this stuff lol!! i didnt know that :eek::biggrin1:

Yes I did :smile: Here's a link to the article: Anatomy of a penis pill swindle - Men's health

Last edited: