Worry over penis size - you might help

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right quick background with questions thrown in -

My penis, when erect (measured along the top, with no pushing in) is 7 inches long, and 6 inches around in the middle.

For some reason - 2 different groups of friends always tell anyone I meet that I have a big penis. I can't remember how it started. It winds me up because I don't class it as big, and when someone ( a girl especially ) meets a guy with a "big penis" and it isn't Donkey Kongs, I reckon its a disappointment.

Anyway anyway every girl I have ever slept with has said its "The biggest they have ever seen". Now I'm not naieve and girls say this to every guy am I right? Well now 2 or 3 of them it may have been true, but the rest weren't all that genuine/ Regardless they all enjoyed it, and they werre very happy.

Now I am moving away from a 5 year marriage. Divorce went through. She cheated on me so maybe that shattered my ego a little, but I keep a confident front I think that is vital. I have met and fallen in love with the most beautiful girl. We both agree we are soulmates and our sex is fantastic. She multiple orgasms and everything. I cum 3 or 4 times a day with her and I've never been like that.

Now here is the grating in my head. She, many many years ago whilst I was still married, slept with one of my friends. As usual when meeting this girl, I was introduced as a man with a big cock. She told me she prefers that as she gets very wet and some smaller men have not satisfied her. Now after our first time together she said I was "the biggest ever". I called bullshit but she insisted it was true although there "was one other that was quite big". Now I think she is just playing along and it makes me :frown1: that I am not her biggest and that one day she will be bored with my tiny offering. My friend is a lot skinnier than me and she admitted the other day that he was "bigger than average, but not as big as you". So it could be that his appears bigger but is similar or something.

Now I am finding it really hard to stomach, and I can't talk to her about it as she thinks I am a confident person and this would ruin our otherwise incredible relationship over me being silly. At the same time I wonder if hounding her into admitting it all would make me feel better and let me get on with things. NO that wouldn't work.

Please help me get my head around this! I'm being crazy. I feel like crying its pathetic.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
anyone who tells you that a 7x6 inch cock is small is a LIAR! Average is 5.5 inches, and most men fall b/t 5-6 inches in length, there for anything above 6 inches is big. Same thing goes with girth. Average is like 4.5 inches and most men fall b/t 4-5 inches, so anything above 5 inches is big.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think rather than worrying I am small, I am worrying that her expectation of me was that I was HUGE. In fact she said "I'm quite relieved the description your mate gave made me think it was monstrous but its gorgeous". Well she still tried me out to find this out therefore I tend to believe that monstrous IS what she wanted.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Lemme give you a female perspective:

For fuck's sake get over it and just fuck me with the thing already!!!!

Seriously dude - this is all in your head. If she's had bigger and she's not still with him he may as well have never existed. She loves you and the sex she has with you - that is about all that matters to her.

It's really difficult, as a woman, when men get uptight about their cock size because it is the gender roll reversal of 'does my bum look big in this'. There is no right answer. 'Yes, you're the biggest' and he tags you for a liar, 'You're big but not the biggest' and he assumes you want the bigger guy more, even 'You're the right size for me' doesn't win any points cos the guy takes it as the ultimate cop out. With most guys (the ones who will pose that question anyway) it is lose / lose.

She's with you - she cums - she stays with you. This is good. I'm 99% certain nothing else matters to her.

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would truely say your far better off without your EX. There is nothing, repeat nothing small about your penis. There are many men who would dearly love to be your size.

Your amongst friends on this site and they know a lot about male anatomy,:smile:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude...get over it...if you are ringing her bell 3-4 times aday...you got the goods to continue with out concern...now that being said....send us a photo to confirm your size and ability to make her and you a happy couple...we then could make a better decision...but really you are above average and if she....happy...enjoy....

B_jinglejangle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What if she was lieing about it? Although I imagine this is a senerio you have created in your own mind. You say its not an issue of you having a small penis just not the expectation of a huge one. No matter how you word it it still represents your fear of having a smaller size or the judgement that others feel your inadequate. Agian doesn't matter how you word it. Do you think she's secretetly belittling you? More than likely not. At the least she's probably trying to boost your confidence, or thinks its a turn on for you to hear. At the most she thinks your the biggest she has ever seen.
Why is your cock so important that you want to cry. How is it that you have put so much value in your appearance and the role it creates for you. Are you making love to her or her body. Is she making love to you or your body.
So I guess it comes down to whats more important your relationship with yourself and your girlfriend, or how big your dick is.

80deezel

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr . Cumalot, im about the same size as you so let me tell you that in real life my girl brags to her friends about my strong cock and that its large.I come on here and im average at best.Skinny guys with a 7" wont look the same as a bigger guy with a 7" so its hard to judge correctly.I say just have fun and dont let the petty things bother you.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See straight away I feel a lot better. I know its silliness. I had some drink and drugs at the weekend and that maybe caused some paranoia. Thanks people. Also I'm gonna stick a few photos up.

EDIT: UPLOADED THEM

Last edited:

ifxne_at_yahoo

Experimental Member
Media
It's something that will always go through your head.
Turn the concept on its head and hypothetically tell a women she is the tightest you have ever had. She will be horny about the comment because she did not think she was that tight. Consider telling her she is loose and how that would play out. Women are just as worried about their muscle tension as we are about our size. It's hilarious because the women will comment how stupid a guy is thinking about his size importance and in the same breath the woman says she can accommodate any sized guy and be tight for everyone. Some people are delusional and some are realistic.

Be realistic and remember; size is not the most important aspect of the guy or the girl.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I've seen a quite a few of these kind of posts, always from guys concerned about a woman's perception of their cock and whether it's the biggest they've ever had. And I thought gay men were size queens! It seems straight men are, really.

Dude, relationships between people about more than cock size. I'm a gay man and I'm supposed to be fixated on cocks and their size (steroetypically). Let me tell you that is not the case.

When you were first introduced, penis size was mentioned. If that was all that counted, you wouldn't have made it beyond the first night. She'd have had you and chalked you up as big, and moved on to hunting for bigger.

She's coming back for more than your cock. Give it to her.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have met and fallen in love with the most beautiful girl. We both agree we are soulmates and our sex is fantastic. She multiple orgasms and everything. I cum 3 or 4 times a day with her and I've never been like that.
/quote]

So answer this question:confused:
What would you rather have - your present situation - Your girl and 7 x 6 penis :rolleyes:
OR
8 x 6 penis and your right hand??:frown1:

Don't focus on your penis size.
Focus on all the fun your penis is having. :biggrin1:

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone I am completely fine today. I decided to measure today (first time in months) and was surprised to find I'm bigger than I thought as well! 7.5 when standing and without the ruler pushing into my pubic bone. I have lost a lot of weight in recent months. Maybe it helped!

So now it turned out I'm 7.5 long, 6 around, 2.4 wide. I'm bigger than the best selling uk sex toy the Rampant Rabbit Platinum! (7.5 x 5). WOOOOOO HOOOOOO! I was just really down yesterday and feeling silly. Sorry for being a prat.

Ldnn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Think the main thing to remember is instead of being a girl's biggest, which you can't change, work on being her best.