Worry over penis size - you might help

ranredd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL and for some reason, I would choose the hand because I'd meet someone else.....
I have met and fallen in love with the most beautiful girl. We both agree we are soulmates and our sex is fantastic. She multiple orgasms and everything. I cum 3 or 4 times a day with her and I've never been like that.
/quote]

So answer this question:confused:
What would you rather have - your present situation - Your girl and 7 x 6 penis :rolleyes:
OR
8 x 6 penis and your right hand??:frown1:

Don't focus on your penis size.
Focus on all the fun your penis is having. :biggrin1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As far as I can see you're phenomenal in bed and you have a great sex life. I mean, if this issue were all she could focus on, she wouldn't have been love with you at all.

It has absolutely nothing to do with your penis except as that exists in your head. Your size is perfect for her; it's you she wants to be with. Any guy I've ever loved has had the perfect dick for me and the only one I wanted.

This is all about you and not about her and you need to realize that. Don't blame her for your self-doubt. And, really dude, I mean this in the nicest way, stop it. Get over yourself.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi People,

I was hoping maybe some girls on here could knock my head into shape.

Let me explain a bit of history -

My ex wife ended up cheating on me and leaving - and now because of that I look back at all the little white lies she told and equate little white lies to BAD and a warning sign.

Roll on to this lovely girl I have lovely sex with. Now don't get me wrong I DO think I have a decent cock and I DO love this girl to bits. My problem is that she told me that I'm the biggest she'd ever had. I really wish she hadn't because I feel thats for my benefit and a little white lie and therefore fits the pattern of the ex wife. Stupid I know, but it does bug me.

Now I mentioned she had slept with one of my mates ages back. She claims him to be bigger than average, yet I am MILES BIGGER. That is bull. At 7.5 x 6 i'm only bigger than average, not huge.

I feel as though I just need her to say "Ok, I admit, there was this one guy bla bla bla" or something, but at the same time if I go on about this over and over I reckon she will see it as a sign of lack of confidence and not fancy me as much.

Also I have a sneaky she has had bigger as she had heard I had a monstrous cock and said she was "relived that I wasn't THAT big as she was a bit worried". But that could be me reading things too much.

Can everyone understand tho how I just want complete honesty after the ex wife?

I should just think "fuck it" and get on with it. But I hate the thought of ANY lies.

EDIT: Also in a loving relationship what questions do you think are out of bounds? I mean if I show an interest in the guy who "was also quite big" (see earlier post) and ask which one of her former lovers that was, does that overstep the mark from "Interested" to "Lacking confidence"?

Last edited:

bgck4utoc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes it does.

Best way I can put this is either be comfortable with what is in front of you, or do you really think that you were ready to be in another relationship??

Dance like no one is watching, love like you've never been hurt!!! Sound familiar??

Just so you know, I have had this conversation with my wife. Either way it turns out bad, I pushed for the truth and found out that her first was HUGE!!! Ten inches long and bigger around than me(Im not small at 7.5 x 6, although average on here).........after she told me this I had some serious self esteem issues as well as some lingering affects in the bedroom,(I couldnt get a hard-on for a few months, honestly it was the way that she told me about how big he was, not THAT he was bigger.)....it was because of this that we very nearly got divorced.

After a whole lot of talking and sharing, I realized that I was gonna lose her over something that was out of my control, so I dropped it and started to focus on being the best she's ever had so if there ever is another dude, he's gonna have some pretty big shoes no matter how big he is!! Forget about it and move on with your life. You dont want to know the answer!

She cares about you and is giving you an ego boost! enjoy the complement!! and enjoy the sex!!

Keep worrying about it and you may end up worrying about it alone!!!!!!!

Last edited: