Worrying a little about getting bigger/ First time sex problems

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, this is awkward as hell but I'm worried about the first time I have sex for... size reasons.
Since I joined up a few months ago theres been a bit of a growth spurt. Its now gotten to the point that I can't wrap my own hand around my cock, and I've got big-ish hands. Before this little situation came about I was told that I was already y'know.... big enough, not huge but above average at least,, and that it might be a bit of a difficulty to normal guys or gals.... Basically I'm panicing a little as I want to please the other and not hurt them.

Any advice or personal experience from anyone would be... so greatly appreciated right now

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
I think you'll just do fine with that piece of meat. Just pay attention to the reactions and you'll know when to take it easy and when not.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you'll just do fine with that piece of meat. Just pay attention to the reactions and you'll know when to take it easy and when not.

Take it easy, if she is aroused she will eventually be able to take it all the way in. She will love it as long as you are gentle. Make love slowly with love and affection. When she has got used to the feeling of a large penis deep inside her she may want you to thrust more. Remember don't rush and both of you will enjoy the experience.

BruBear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you :) I'm generally a very gentle guy by nature and I would never rush it or do anything that she may not want. And there would be no problems with affection and love, I'm all about wanting to please the other, so I would do pretty much what she wanted, heh!